LAN Parties

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
So my friend has been bragging all week about this giant LAN party he's going to.

I don't fucking get those things. A bunch of nerds sitting around playing video games, drinking beer, and stuffing their faces until the sun comes up.

Why the hell do people do this? First of all it's probably a bitch to unhook your computer and haul it somewhere, then you have to haul it back and hook it back up in your place.

Wires all over the floor, entangling with the chords of other computers.

Then there's the whole thing about staying up all night playing video games, possibly the same one for 12 fucking hours. The only game I've ever done that with is SWG, which is why it's probably a good thing that Sony ruined that game because I would probably still be playing that addicting thing. But seriously, who has the kind of energy and attention span to stay up all night playing computer games with your fat nerd friends?

I'm a fucking dork, and I love video games, but I couldn't possibly bring myself to attend one of these things. Unless each chair comes equipped with its own hooker giving blowjobs all night, I'll pass.

Wait a second...that's a pretty good idea...

Anyway

Just thought I'd share my thoughts on the subject.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
I went to an XBOX360 LAN party a few months back....

I ate BBQ ribs, got drunk, played all day and then went home and fucked a hot chick...

I got no problem with it :)

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
So my friend has been bragging all week about this giant LAN party he's going to.

I don't fucking get those things. A bunch of nerds sitting around playing video games, drinking beer, and stuffing their faces until the sun comes up.

Why the hell do people do this? First of all it's probably a bitch to unhook your computer and haul it somewhere, then you have to haul it back and hook it back up in your place.

Wires all over the floor, entangling with the chords of other computers.

Then there's the whole thing about staying up all night playing video games, possibly the same one for 12 fucking hours. The only game I've ever done that with is SWG, which is why it's probably a good thing that Sony ruined that game because I would probably still be playing that addicting thing. But seriously, who has the kind of energy and attention span to stay up all night playing computer games with your fat nerd friends?

I'm a fucking dork, and I love video games, but I couldn't possibly bring myself to attend one of these things. Unless each chair comes equipped with its own hooker giving blowjobs all night, I'll pass.

Wait a second...that's a pretty good idea...

Anyway

Just thought I'd share my thoughts on the subject.
And this is the same guy that sits on paltalk all night, just waiting for kinkybeans to fuck his own asshole? "whaa"

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The LAN gives you the option to beat the shit out of anyone cheating.

Plus, you could start a little book and take bets on who dies first, who gets the most kills, etc... and make a little pocket change for yourself. *wink wink*

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
And this is the same guy that sits on paltalk all night, just waiting for kinkybeans to fuck his own asshole? "whaa"
WOW!!!!!!

just WOW!!!!!

bravo!!! good call

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
hahahaha youre an ass Kev.

I haven't been on paltalk in a couple weeks, asshole.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
A bunch of nerds sitting around playing video games, drinking beer, and stuffing their faces until the sun comes up.
Replace the bold words with anything else a group of friends might do in the day, you'd pretty much have the same argument.

LAN parties are fun though. I was a Halo 2 LAN a month or so ago, and it was fun as hell. I couldn't think of doing one with computers though, Although wires aren't as much of a problem as space/room temp. Depending on your monitor, that's another potential problem.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Alot of people build a dedicated small-form-factor PC (like a micro ATX rig) with a flat-panel monitor which makes it real easy to transport when doing the LAN party thing.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I don't know about LAN parties really, but I can get behind playing video games all night. I do it quite often during the weekdays, and I'll probably do it tonight too with TWPGAT08