Landslide wipes out Mexican town

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Hey check this out, a bunch of garbage junk and debris fell on some more garbage junk and debris.

There's even 20,000 people trapped IN Tabasco.

Ya can't make this stuff up, folks.

Mexican town hit by wall of mud and water; 16 feared dead

Associated Press - November 6, 2007 1:53 AM ET

OSTUACAN, Mexico (AP) - At least 16 people are missing and feared dead after a wave of mud and water swept through a village in southern Mexico.

The landslide in a remote town in Chiapas (chee-AH'-puhs) state is the latest damage caused by a week of flooding and heavy rains. The governor of Chiapas describes it as a "mini-tsunami" and says the village "practically disappeared."

The Mexican floods have left 80% of the neighboring state of Tabasco under water and damaged or destroyed the homes of half a million people.

At least 20,000 people in Tabasco remain trapped on rooftops of homes swallowed by floodwaters, as hungry and dehydrated victims scramble for government packages of food and medicine.

President Bush has pledged U.S aid for the flood victims.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho

If they can make it to the US.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

If they can make it to the US.
oh they'll make it without a doubt - a coyote will carry them across the border and they'll disappear among the rest of the illegals.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Send them kayaks and let them touch those things.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
They don't need no stinkin' kayaks or canoes ... if they can wade across the Rio Grande, they can wade across the mud.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I bet it looks like one of my dumps after a nice Meal at a Mexican Restaurant

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
They think those people are buried because they can't find the bodies when in reality the whole town transplanted itself over to the US.