Larry the Cable Guy gets own beer

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/07/02/people.cableguy.beer.ap/index.html

:icon_eek::rolleyes:

PAWNEE CITY, Nebraska (AP) -- A local microbrewery has launched a beer for one of America's most recognizable rednecks: Larry the Cable Guy.
Git-R-Done beer, named for the comedian's famous catchphrase, was launched Saturday by SchillingBridge Winery & MicroBrewery, from the small town where the 44-year-old actor-comedian grew up.

I wonder if it tastes like Billy Beer

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
He was a good on air guest, but I'm not gonna act like I enjoy the guy's comedy just because he was on O&A.

His comedy gets on my nerves and I hate the way it's been marketed to every fucking corner of the globe. People repeating the "Git R Done" line over and over again need to be euthanized.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I will pay Larry one compliment though...

I like him better than Cabbie. But then again, I like dysentery more than Cabbie, so this may not be MUCH of a compliment.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I liked LTCG until I saw that you tube vid of him on the 80, wearing a members only jacket... I actualy bought that he was a legit redneck... with the knowledge hes just acting the part kinna rooones it.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I love larry. He used to call a radio station in Tulsa every morning and i would wake up laughing my ass off. He is funny, but i do live in the south.

Git-r-done is really played out now.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
I once saw a child's corpse that was funnier thn LTCG.

I do respect his drive and uncanny ability to market himself. But I never chewed tobacco while french kissing my sister in the back of a pickup truck while we were on the way to a tent revival. That's just me though.

M

MikeinMcLean

Ltcg

It's a lock that the beer will be as watered down as his unorigional act.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
But I never chewed tobacco while french kissing my sister in the back of a pickup truck while we were on the way to a tent revival. That's just me though

Damn dude your missing all the fun of life!
btw you forgot
having your mom blow you
:action-sm:action-sm

Jim Beam

whiskey bent & hell bound
Jun 17, 2005
Amish country, Ohio
It's a lock that the beer will be as watered down as his unorigional act.
yeah i'm sure it'll be along the lines of natty lite or some shit like that.

i've laughed at his comedy from time to time, but i've found i laugh more at his accent and way of speaking than at his jokes.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The beer tastes like crap but idiots will find it delicious.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Oh yeah? But have you ever seen Daniel Whitney's act? That's a funny one right there! Git-R-Done

[yt]VROn7ZvVoW8[/yt]
i wonder if that was before or after Ron Bennington "discovered" him?

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
i wonder if that was before or after Ron Bennington "discovered" him?
I dont know. The video looks to be late '80s early '90s. It looks better than most '80s footage though so I'm thinking around 1992.

Dan moved to West Palm Beach when he was 16 and started doing comedy in local places there and Ronnie B. did own a comedy club there.

I don't think Ronnie is lying about it since he did have a club there.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
I dont know. The video looks to be late '80s early '90s. It looks better than most '80s footage though so I'm thinking around 1992.

Dan moved to West Palm Beach when he was 16 and started doing comedy in local places there and Ronnie B. did own a comedy club there.

I don't think Ronnie is lying about it since he did have a club there.
Oh im not saying he's lying. Im just saying what the hell did he see in That guy?