Last Comic Standing- Season 5, I guess

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
season 5

cant wait, i love this train wreak

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
The host is Bill Bellamy. I don't know if I can stand looking at his face to watch this show.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
after last year i don't know if i can watch it, the funniest people didn't even make the fucking show, we'll see

The host is Bill Bellamy. I don't know if I can stand looking at his face to watch this show.
Bellamy is a comic abortion. But he's GOT to have more personality and charisma than Anthony Clark.

NBC (sort of) admitted they made a mistake with their treatment of LCS for Season 3 (pitting Season 1 and Season 2 contestants against each other soon after Season 2 ended and tossing the finale in favor of "Father of the Pride".) Jay Mohr gets credit and even made an appearance last season. Why can't he come back and host?

Granted, if I married Nikki Cox, I'd probably never leave the house either...

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Bellamy is a comic abortion. But he's GOT to have more personality and charisma than Anthony Clark.

NBC (sort of) admitted they made a mistake with their treatment of LCS for Season 3 (pitting Season 1 and Season 2 contestants against each other soon after Season 2 ended and tossing the finale in favor of "Father of the Pride".) Jay Mohr gets credit and even made an appearance last season. Why can't he come back and host?

Granted, if I married Nikki Cox, I'd probably never leave the house either...
I remember seeing Anthony Clark before he had that awful sitcom, and he was funny as hell. He had me crying laughing. What the hell happened to that guy? He looked like a sad clown hosting Last Comic Standing, with his wet eyes. I thought he was going to start crying every time he was on stage.

I remember seeing Anthony Clark before he had that awful sitcom, and he was funny as hell. He had me crying laughing. What the hell happened to that guy? He looked like a sad clown hosting Last Comic Standing, with his wet eyes. I thought he was going to start crying every time he was on stage.
Probably because it wasn't his show the way it was Mohr's. He knew he was just a fill-in with a stand-up background.

I'll have to take your word that Clark is actually a good stand up. When O&A used to talk about how funny Colin Quinn was, I thought they were smoking crack because he was such an unfunny POS on SNL. He definitely is a funny guy and another example how SNL can take funny people and water them down to shit (see Silverman, Sarah and Mohr, Jay)

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Has anyone been to/heard of the 'Last Comic Standing' tour? My understanding is it's the final contestants touring a la American Idol. I don't know if they have done this in the past? My siblings and I were thinking of getting tickets for my Dad for Father's Day and wanted to make sure it wasn't incredibly lame. Also I wonder if it's the same material that we'll see on the show. I'd assume it would be a bit more risque but who knows.

Has anyone been to/heard of the 'Last Comic Standing' tour? My understanding is it's the final contestants touring a la American Idol. I don't know if they have done this in the past? My siblings and I were thinking of getting tickets for my Dad for Father's Day and wanted to make sure it wasn't incredibly lame. Also I wonder if it's the same material that we'll see on the show. I'd assume it would be a bit more risque but who knows.
The caveman guy from a few seasons ago did the same act everytime he took the stage (Thank you...thank you. You might recognize me: I'm third on the left of the evolutionary chart...thank you.) I don't supose he changed it up for a live audience.

The rule of thumb would probably be, if you've heard of the comedian before he was on the show, he likely has more variety in his act.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
The caveman guy from a few seasons ago did the same act everytime he took the stage (Thank you...thank you. You might recognize me: I'm third on the left of the evolutionary chart...thank you.) I don't supose he changed it up for a live audience.

The rule of thumb would probably be, if you've heard of the comedian before he was on the show, he likely has more variety in his act.
i saw john hefron at my local comedy club (dr. grins... teeheee) and he was quite funny, other than that i don't know of a tour with more than one of them

Simby19

well I think we're getting the tickets for him since my siblings suck at tossing out any other suggestions. Oh well. Hope he likes it.

OandA_Chris

Let's Go Isles
This is the worst show on tv. Season 3 ended even without a final episode to see who won.

Simby19

This is the worst show on tv. Season 3 ended even without a final episode to see who won.
Yeah, that was pretty horrific. Didn't they end up airing the finale on Comedy Central a week or two later when people noticed it didn't air? It must be a real ratings-grabber.

highway23

I miss NY wings
I'm recording it now, watching So You think you can dance and American Inventor

getting ready for Rescue Me, then Top Chef, then I'll get to this...

Jane Condon sounds like she could be Bill Burr's sister. She even delivers her jokes the same, but she's not funny at all.

fuckwit

whats orange and sounds like a parrot

a carrot

nbc knows funny

fuckwit

How much does it cost for a pirate to get his ears pierced?

A buck an ear, arrgh!

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
The dude in a gorilla mask, the fat chick, and the generic dude. That's the best that Canada has? Then again, back when I still had working XM, the Canadian comedy channel was always pretty fucking horrific.

Yeah, I'm fucking spoiling this bullshit. Fuck you. Like you really wanted to be surprised by it.

This show is fucking painful so far. Oh, now they're in San Antonio. Apparently, Texas really IS another country.

M

Mook_Dawg

VMS, how dare you . . .

MEL SILVERBACK FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
VMS, how dare you . . .

MEL SILVERBACK FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.
He's a fucking prop comic who wears his only prop.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
That was the most horrific comedy I've ever seen in my life.

Thank God Ralph Harris made it through on the fan poll....I actually turned to South Park reruns for the middle part of the show.

A

Angry_Chair

The funniest part of that comedy train wreck was when Ant asked that one dude to show up later and just bomb, and then the guy said, Oh so I should just do your material, best part of the show. Other than that it was just the same tired comedy, even the host was doin the uppity negro comic character, yea thats only been done 78900 times, fuckin nbc shitdick.

First post & ready to tussle

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
You know its bad when the guy in the gorilla suit is the funniest one. He has the best stage entrance I've ever seen.

Thank God they kept Bill Bellamy to a minimum, but they made up for it with Big Gay Ant. Will someone tell the gay community that the whole flamboyant homo schtick is really tired? We get it, you take sausage in your shitter and your faaaabulousss, terrific.

The show is awful but I'll probably suffer through next week as well.