Last Great O+A Moment

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Listening to the best ofs with the Voyer Bus and Ben Stein's freak out, I was wondering what was the last great O+A moment?

I don't consider a Homeless Charlie one since it was the aftermath that made it huge. I also don't consider the Travelling Virus one since it is outside the show.

So what do you think was the last great MOMENT on XM/FM?

And no, this isn't to bash the show.

Q

Quexul

Actually, I think it was the aftermath of the Homeless Charlie situation: O&A not only surviving a 30-day suspension on XM, but keeping their CBS jobs and returning triumphantly to XM rather than getting Imused, er, fired. Groundbreaking radio industry moment, anyway. {ProfJonathan, aka Quexul}

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
Letsee...

O&A's week long battle to save imus and support his charity
Box of Cocks
Egg Nog Drinking Contest
Homeless Shopping Spree 2006
Cake Stomping
Nigga Vs Nazi

There's been a lot of big stuff latley

Pat Battler

Aug 19, 2005
Definitely the Homeless Shopping Spree

The Short Hills Mall was a fucking mobscene, I've never seen anything like that in my life :clap::clap:

I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say the toothpick guy..

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
the first show back from suspension with listening to the boys old demo tape was a great moment in my opinion. theyve teased the hell out of that thing for years, and the comedian friends roasted/insulted eachother and the boys better than I can ever remember

When Imus got fired they had some great moments that reached outside of their normal linstening audience.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
As a fairly new listener, I'm not sure I've heard anything "great" in the sense that you seem to be asking. I've heard lots of hilarious stuff in the 5 or so months that I've been listening religiously, but I don't know of anything great. Box of cocks was hilarious, the toothpick guy was hilarious, although at the time I didn't understand what the Ramone thing was so it was hearing it a second time that made it that much funnier to me but I don't know if they'll stand the test of time like the Voyeur Bus and other things of that caliber.

Edit: capitalization

Brady T cell

O & A Fanboy
Jan 31, 2005
Big boy made a doodie.

Every show has it's moments.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
the first show back from suspension with listening to the boys old demo tape was a great moment in my opinion. theyve teased the hell out of that thing for years, and the comedian friends roasted/insulted eachother and the boys better than I can ever remember

When Imus got fired they had some great moments that reached outside of their normal linstening audience.
I second that, I loved that show, with all the comics in studio, and listening to that cringe radio! :clap:

My favorite moment since XM has to be the Homeless Shopping Spree. All those fucking people at that mall. And when the O&A chants started it was just something I have never experienced before.

It was truly humbling. And later listening back to the show it was the first time I have ever heard the boys moved enough to be speechless.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Homeless Shopping Spree was the last big event, wasn't it? Or was the egg nog after it?

I love the event shows, too bad O&A hate doing them.

647f

New Wackbag
May 12, 2007
Unincorperated Marysville, CA
Opie hangin' up on Don Geronimo over and over and over again... well, that was'nt the last great one, but it is one of my favorites. Oh, and don't forget about Op calling Tommy Lee a pussy resulting in Tommy Lee hanging up.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
O&A taking on all of those Florida DJs and the pests getting through their phone lines. Bee Sting to the nuts was great. Alot of things I would consider big in my book. Not to forget the Tony Danza pranks.

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
Buffalo, NY
one the first shows i heard:Baby Bird

jeez, do a search [SIZE=-1]your highness[/SIZE]. :action-sm
i did a search and can't find it. anywhere i should be looking but iam too stupid to check, cus it sounds funny and missed it during my commute

Heil Führer Cumia and Reichsführer-SS Norton

Johnny Cakes

Obama president Nah!
May 3, 2006
Central NJ
Lady Di and Hobo Cum, Gangsta Fag, I BROKE MY KNEE, man!!!!
Tippy Tom sings, Big Boy made a Doody, just to name a few.

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
I've only been a fan since 2005, but my two favorites are:

Box of Cocks

Jimmy Norton going off about Jeter, and tearing up stuff and saying he hated the Yankees

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
The last great, I mean GREAT moment was the Tony Danza stuff. That fucking killed. I am not saying that there has not been entertaining radio, but that was the last time I really laughed my ass off and told non fans what they were missing.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
X2. When I heard that bit, I was laughing aloud and revealing my molars to the world. The best part was knowing what was coming for those dumb women in line. He played them, got them believing, then dropped the hammer.

D

Donutt

Nigga vs. Nazi definitely.

Phone call Thursday coming in a close second.