Movie Last Movie You Watched Part 2

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
The Founder.

Great movie. About how Ray Crock turned McDonalds into a global brand and how he Zuckerberged the McDonald brothers out of the name & golden arches.

NuttyJim

Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse: liked it
Bumblebee: liked it
Aquaman: liked it
Mary Poppins Returns: meh

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
The Founder.

Great movie. About how Ray Crock turned McDonalds into a global brand and how he Zuckerberged the McDonald brothers out of the name & golden arches.
And royalties. If they had asked for points yearly or quarterly instead of a single one time lumpsum payment they would been set for life but they were incredibly short sited because they failed at trying franchising they thought no one could do it. Ray knew this thats why he pushed for the single payment and told them basically hey if I fail youll get the name and arches back.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Three candidates for the Top 10 Westerns from 1965-1980s' list:

Duck, You Sucker! aka Fistful of Dynamite aka Once Upon a Time....the Revolution.- An I.R.A. explosives expert (James Coburn) on the run in Mexico meets an amoral Mexican bandit (Rod Steiger); together they are drawn into the Mexican revolution.

Steiger holds his own in role that was originally written for Eli Wallach. But do to a prior commitment and Steiger's studio obligations, Wallach couldn't play the part. The movie is considered to be the second installment in Sergio Leone's Once Upon A Time trilogy. Eventually I'll getting around to re-watching In America since its on Netflix.

The Great Silence.- A mute gunfighter (Jean-Louis Trintignat) defends a young widow (Vonetta McGee) and a group of outlaws against a gang of bounty killers in the winter of 1898, as a grim, tense struggle unfolds.

Sergio Corbucci filmed three different endings for this movie. Happy, ambiguous, and bleak respectively. Because of the bleak one, its the best movie out of the three and I can see it making the final list. Klaus Kinski co-stars as the leader of the bounty killers.

Pat Garrett and Billy The Kid.- Pat Garrett (James Coburn) is hired as a lawman on behalf of a group of wealthy New Mexico cattle barons to bring down his old friend Billy the Kid (Kris Kristofferson).

Directed by Sam Peckinpah, its one of those films where the story of the production is more interesting than the film itself. Bob Dylan co-stars and composed the score and songs for it. So it was cool hearing the lyrics to "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" in the context of the story. I really like Peckinpah as a director, but man can his movie sometimes be a slog to sit through.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
The Predator. Every time I thought I was liking it I just kept getting let down. This is a movie with so many ideas and no plan of execution. Why were the crazy guys suddenly best friends? Why was there so many attempts at terrible comedy? Why did Quinn immediately know to mail the package and what for? Why did the predator go on a killing spree if he was supposed to give humans this gift of the predator killer? What a shit show.

The Predator. Every time I thought I was liking it I just kept getting let down. This is a movie with so many ideas and no plan of execution. Why were the crazy guys suddenly best friends? Why was there so many attempts at terrible comedy? Why did Quinn immediately know to mail the package and what for? Why did the predator go on a killing spree if he was supposed to give humans this gift of the predator killer? What a shit show.
You know @Pigdango loved that movie.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Summer of 1984.

Like Stranger Things, but without the supernatural stuff and the shark jumping. I enjoyed it, especially the ending.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I took my kid to see Spiderman: Spiderverse. The putting down of the White man is in full effect. It wasn't bad enough that they kill Peter Parker in favor of a black-wetback spiderman, they make Peter a broken fat drunken slob after MJ left him. Of course, Black-wetback Spiderman has to save the day.

I took my kid to see Spiderman: Spiderverse. The putting down of the White man is in full effect. It wasn't bad enough that they kill Peter Parker in favor of a black-wetback spiderman, they make Peter a broken fat drunken slob after MJ left him. Of course, Black-wetback Spiderman has to save the day.
I really liked Spider-Verse, but I agree. The filmmakers really should have taken into account what oversensitive babies white men are. Even though both Parkers show themselves to be genuine heroes willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, that's still not enough for the precious little flower that is the white cock.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I watched it last night, I liked it, but I like shitty action movies

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Oh, and the reason I came here,

Watched “dog island”
Wes Anderson ........
I liked it but I’m sure that people hate it