Movie Last Movie You Watched Part 2

DiggerNick

Donator
Bad Times at the El Royale. I loved it. Surprised I haven't seen more people talk about it. Super super solid movie.

@LiddyRules
Yep. Terrific flick.

I watched A SIMPLE FAVOR again for some reason and it's definitely GONE GIRL for fags. Because as stupid as it gets fags will still swoon over Blake Lively's outfits and how 'fierce' she is.

Paul Fieg is officially the gayest straight man ever.

Last edited:

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Yep. Terrific flick.

I watched A SIMPLE FAVOR again for some reason and it's definitely GONE GIRL for fags. Because as stupid as it gets fags will still swoon over Blake Lively's outfits and how 'fierce' she is.

Paul Fig is officially the gayest straight man ever.
I'll state the obvious. Gone Girl is Gone Girl for fags.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Yep. Terrific flick.

Paul Fig is officially the gayest straight man ever.
I say Kendrick over Lively.

But the bigger question is... do you have proof of homosexuals fawning over Lively and her outfits? Or did that just come from you watching it with a gay perspective?

DiggerNick

Donator
I say Kendrick over Lively.

But the bigger question is... do you have proof of homosexuals fawning over Lively and her outfits? Or did that just come from you watching it with a gay perspective?
DAMN!! You made a joke like I was gay!

DiggerNick

Donator
I assume they loved that. And bad movies.
That movie is genius.

Fincher knew exactly what he was doing when he cast 'hottest piece of ass of the moment' Emily Whatsernasme in a role where she had to then pretend she was some innocent girl-next-door in a sweater, as well as NPH as a guy who was cock-hungry for the stereotypical 'beautiful blonde WASP' Rosamund Pike.

How can you not relish that level of trolling from a major motion picture?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
That movie is genius.

Fincher knew exactly what he was doing when he cast 'hottest piece of ass of the moment' Emily Whatsernasme in a role where she had to then pretend she was some innocent girl-next-door in a sweater, as well as NPH as a guy who was cock-hungry for the stereotypical 'beautiful blonde WASP' Rosamund Pike.

How can you not relish that level of trolling from a major motion picture?
Fincher wasnt the problem.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
I just watched The Old Man and the Gun w Rob Redford as a geezer who robs banks. Funny part is when a bank manager describes him as being 50-60. Dude is 85 and looks it even with his Just For Men hair. Gimme a break.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Sneakers.- A security pro (Robert Redford) finds his past coming back to haunt him, when he and his unique team (Dan Ackyrod, River Phoenix, Sydney Pottier and David Strathaim), are tasked with retrieving a particularly important item.

While most of the technology in this movie is dated, the story is ahead of its time. You could set in the present day and not really miss a beat. The cast, which also features Ben Kingsley and Marry McDonnell, is fantastic. Everyone works well off each other.

I wonder if its responsible for how the moon landing conspiracy theory got started. This came out 10 years before I ever heard someone say that it was staged. It also made me ponder how the rest of River Phoenix's career would have turned out, had he not overdosed that night outside of the Viper Room.

LiddyRules

Sneakers.- A security pro (Robert Redford) finds his past coming back to haunt him, when he and his unique team (Dan Ackyrod, River Phoenix, Sydney Pottier and David Strathaim), are tasked with retrieving a particularly important item.

While most of the technology in this movie is dated, the story is ahead of its time. You could set in the present day and not really miss a beat. The cast, which also features Ben Kingsley and Marry McDonnell, is fantastic. Everyone works well off each other.

I wonder if its responsible for how the moon landing conspiracy theory got started. This came out 10 years before I ever heard someone say that it was staged. It also made me ponder how the rest of River Phoenix's career would have turned out, had he not overdosed that night outside of the Viper Room.
Please. You know there were at least a few douches who cried "FAKE!" at "one small." I mean sure, they were then beaten and run out of town on a rail because they just had to be a dirty pinko, but there had to have been doubters from the word go. Even if only to be the contradictory guy.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

I actually think a guy named Bill Kaysing started the moon landing conspiracy thing. I read his book on it after finding it in my local library as a youngster.

Also, I haven't seen it in forever, but I remember enjoying Sneakers.

LiddyRules

Return to Oz. Why isn't this on Blu Ray? I always forget how incredible it is. Of the Walt Disney live action films, the trifecta is probably Tron, Black Hole and this, and I think this is the best.

And I say this considering The Wizard of Oz is arguably the best movie ever made. (Brazil/Clockwork are my two favorites, but my overall best is probably WoO.)

DiggerNick

Donator
Return to Oz. Why isn't this on Blu Ray? I always forget how incredible it is. Of the Walt Disney live action films, the trifecta is probably Tron, Black Hole and this, and I think this is the best.

And I say this considering The Wizard of Oz is arguably the best movie ever made. (Brazil/Clockwork are my two favorites, but my overall best is probably WoO.)
That movie scared the shit out of me as a kid. I watched it a whole bunch of times.

And many years later I would become obsessed with Fairuza Balk without even remembering that she was Dorothy..

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
That movie scared the shit out of me as a kid. I watched it a whole bunch of times.

And many years later I would become obsessed with Fairuza Balk without even remembering that she was Dorothy..
Why were you obsessed with her? I'm hoping it wasn't her looks.

LiddyRules

I watched that movie far more times than is necessary.
After loving Madison and Gilmore, I didn't care for Waterboy. But I saw it a second time in theaters because they were showing The Phantom Menace teaser in front of it and after it. The teaser showings was reported in the news. That was 1998. And explains my virginity.