Movie Last Movie You Watched Part 2

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I've only walked out of one movie - Super Troopers. And that was less about the movie than the obnoxious guy with the broken leg who was hopped up on pain killers and "over-laughing" at everything.
I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie, but I have seen movies where I really wished the projector would break so I had an excuse to leave.

For example, Ghost In The Shell.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie, but I have seen movies where I really wished the projector would break so I had an excuse to leave.

I didn't mind Ghost in the Shell. It was...fine.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I've only walked out of one movie - Super Troopers. And that was less about the movie than the obnoxious guy with the broken leg who was hopped up on pain killers and "over-laughing" at everything.
I was ditching a shift at Best Buy to watch the movie, I got about ten minutes in and decided I'd rather be at work, so I left.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

I walked out of Mary Poppins, but agreeing to see that was my own damn fault. I let my brother guilt me into it by saying my niece wanted me to go (she couldn't of cared less), and to be honest I kind of confused it with The Sound of Music when he mentioned it, which would have been made somewhat interesting with the Nazis.

Besides that, the only movie I wanted to walk out on was some 300-like bullshit that came out years ago. Clash of Titans or immortals or some shit like that. My second-worse decision was going to see Indiana Jones 4 at midnight when it was released, but that couldn't have been helped, and there wasn't any chance of me walking out.

But I have grown to despise theaters, so I rarely go anymore

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I watched “the king of Detroit” last night the dave landau “movie” he’s been pitching.

Yea.... soooooooo... ok, now I know how hard it is to make a movie, even the lowest budget film requires a lot of money, time both in the shooting and the editing and finding friends that are willing to make assholes out of themselves in public for free, but, with the cost and ready availability of “pro-sumer” equipment (even back in 2012) I think that they could have spent a little more time and or money on the actual “filming” quite frankly the entire movie looks like it was shot with hand held cellphones, or the old “flip” video cameras and that’s ok, to do here and there, except it was over used to the point it became annoying to watch. Because it was making me “sea sick” and the cameras were inconsistent, like they were using 3-4 different types of cameras with different settings for the exact same scene, and they didn’t correct it in post which gave it a strange inconsistency, the colors were off, the exposure the grain etc (what you get when you use different cameras and don’t adjust them properly) now, it could have been the effect they were going for, but, I didn’t like it.
ironically the audio wasn’t bad, a little “off” here and there for the voice overs (to be expected, I’m fighting with that myself right now syncing audio is incredibly difficult) now, to credit the editor there was a few “after effects” thrown in, in post that were cool, and a few practical effects that cost a few bucks. The love interest wasn’t bad to look at either
The story wasn’t bad, typical “coming of age” “one crazy night” comedy, the acting was as expected for a low budget film, I’m not going to watch it again, and I would still suggest watching it to send a few pennies Dave’s way, but I like Dave, and I fully support independent films and film makers.
So if you have an hour or so to kill meh watch it