Last time you were in a fight

Last time you were in a fight

• Total voters

abudabit

New Wackbag
And I mean a real fight, not some goofing around fight or a sporting fight.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Summer 1985, a bar brawl in Olongapo, Philippines. I got a couple of punches in and got out before the Shore Patrol got there.

Does putting a hardcore dancer in his place with one shot to the face, thus making his nose appear to explode count?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
never been in a real fight. some guy in a mosh pit tried to start a fight with me but i tackled his ass and then got drug out by my neck by the big ass security guard.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
i was in a bar about 15 yrs ago and got into a shoving match with a guy over his girl. he thought i was hitting on her, but i was just talking with her really. we were all fucking loaded so that shit happens i guess. anyway, after a few moments of heated words and scuffling, 2 buddies of mine jumped on him out of the blue, pushed him down and started kicking him as i stood there with my half empty beer awestruck. next thing i know the bouncers corralled us and tossed us out. i guess that doesnt really count as me being in a fight but its the closest ive come and is as close as i wish to be.

I beat the living shit out of the middle school bully. Teachers walked by and ignored the fight since he needed his ass beat. I didn't even get in trouble.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
all the time in highschool (fucking votech) after highschool i was hanging out with a "rough" crowd, i got into a few scuffles but most of the time the other fellers would take over after i was pushed. last weekend was the closest ive come to a truly physical confrontation in years (see my FU best friend thread)
i guess my gun fetish has kept me out of most altercations, that and my willingness to just walk away for fear of really hurting someone, im quite large, and always have been, the big guy always looses one way or the other

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
I beat the shit out of bro and knocked him unconscious. Really fucked him up and the cops came. I had to move out after that and my parents took my rifle away. He strted it

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
Does fighting with a guy count? Cuz the last real fist fight I got into was with an ex of mine. Granted he kicked my ass, but I got some really good punches in. :icon_wink

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I haven't the slightest idea why, but in March a buddy of mine got in a fight after an afternoon Rangers game.

oh now I remember, we started drinking at 11am, had no food, and just got ridiculously fuckin shithammerwasted :icon_redf :drunk:

:icon_frow Sadly nobody fucks with me :icon_frow
Huh...wonder why? :action-sm

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Do psychological fights or battles of wit count? And is it a "fight" if it's pretty much you getting your ass kicked?

MJMANDALAY

I haven't the slightest idea why, but in March a buddy of mine got in a fight after an afternoon Rangers game.

oh now I remember, we started drinking at 11am, had no food, and just got ridiculously fuckin shithammerwasted :icon_redf :drunk:

Huh...wonder why? :action-sm

You guys talkin shit

:icon_mrgr

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
I beat the living shit out of the middle school bully. Teachers walked by and ignored the fight since he needed his ass beat. I didn't even get in trouble.
beating the shit out of a 12 year old when your 25 doesn't count does it?

The closest I have been to a fight in the past 10 years was about 8 years ago when I grabbed a kid by the throat and threw him against the wall. 2 of my friends grabbed me before I did any more damage.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Me and my best friend beat the hell out of each other every few years or so. Usually, there's alcohol involved, neither person wins, and it ends with us doing shots to "friendship" or something lame like that.

But for the fighting, big time asskickery, not fucking around. It puzzles anyone else present.

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
my willingness to just walk away for fear of really hurting someone, im quite large, and always have been, the big guy always looses one way or the other

I'm in the same boat. As a kid, I used to get in trouble for simply defending myself from morons who wanted to prove something by going after someone much larger.

Usually my presence has prevented or stopped fights pretty quickly. I had a friend pissed off at me once because I walked up on him confronting some guy who was hassling a girl we knew. The other guy pointed at my friend and says "you I can take" then he points at me, saying "him, I won't even try" and then made a quick exit from the bar.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Shit... It's been a long time. Maybe since high school.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
yea, theres two things i love, getting out of a really tiny car, like a miata, and getting off a bar stool and looking down at some fucking stooge that is running his mouf. what is sad is i have a bad back, so if some one wants to fuck me up all they have to do is shove me till i fall, when i hit the ground im done, i dont bounce any more.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Does getting sucker-punched from behind count?