Latest Motorola Update Bricked Phone?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I installed the newest Motorola update last night and it's been in a reset loop for the past 12 or so hours. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do or am I fucked?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I installed the newest Motorola update last night and it's been in a reset loop for the past 12 or so hours. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do or am I fucked?
Never a phone but a laptop. I pulled the battery and let it sit for an hour.
Booted up ok after I put it back in.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I've had trouble with Motorola phones booting but never because of an update. And never for 12 hours before. I'd fuck around with it for a while and it always worked. Did you try the stupid factory reset? Doing that and fucking around with charging/uncharging worked for me as I think it was a battery issue.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I've had trouble with Motorola phones booting but never because of an update. And never for 12 hours before. I'd fuck around with it for a while and it always worked. Did you try the stupid factory reset? Doing that and fucking around with charging/uncharging worked for me as I think it was a battery issue.
It just goes "Hello Mo" (insert laugh here) and then goes back to the start. I am about to do the factory reset but wanted to know if this happened to anyone else.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
It just goes "Hello Mo" (insert laugh here) and then goes back to the start. I am about to do the factory reset but wanted to know if this happened to anyone else.
It happened to me years ago. I just pulled the battery for 15 minutes and then it started up.