Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Never has a woman had a more punchable face than Tlaib...just sweats smugness
Amazing that she's been the quietest of the three stooges.

After her "INPEACH the motherfucker" saltiness right out of the gate, she pretty much shot her bolt.

She's not as nitwitted as Omar, so she knows to keep her Jew hatery pretty much hidden. She understands that the Detroit nigs in her district don't give half a wet food stamp about Palestine, and opening her yap about that would get her crushed in her next election.

So far, she's been quietly working to lower car insurance rates(highest in the country) in the D (unless she can stop the Carjacking Americans from doing their malarkey, that's not gonna happen) Insurance companies would sooner close shop than give cheap insurance to the massive liability nightmare that is the black community and their hoopties.

She also wants to seize the empty GM plant by imminent domain, and give it to the peepuw... for... um... for... PROFIT! Somehow or another.

She's not really interested in the Washington attention-whoring shitshow, like AOC and towelhead are. She's happy to stay in the D and run her district offices/soup kitchens.

Of the three nitwits, she's actual the wittiest... and therefore her retardation isn't slathered all over the headlines every morning like the other two mongs.

Umm wut?

Somebody hit a nerve...

Collaborators... prob read the same on the indictment.

Well don't try to force yours onto others then...

Funny she doesn't mention the whole curing of the Ninja thing...

Hmmm there are more PR's here then in actual PR... how come they don't help their countrymen out...

Even before the storm:

Federal aid

According to the Consolidated Federal Funds Report compiled by the U.S. Census Bureau, Puerto Rico has received more than $21 billion annually in federal aid from the United States.[1] A substantial portion of this amount is earmarked for public welfare, including funding educational programs (such as Head Start), subsidized housing programs (such as (Section 8 and public housing projects), and a food stamp system called the Nutrition Assistance for Puerto Rico program.

Last edited:

Seawalls: K
Wildfires put out: Well have to stop those firebugs from starting them and secondly you are going to have to allow logging.
Roads repaved: Umm you know what asphalt is made out of right?
Nascent technology: Ya just whip together something right?
Electrical Grids Replaced: Ummm ya why are we replacing it again?

Also who is going to pay for all this?

"Potential impacts" - Ya getting a bunch of you lumps off of de welfare.

It would be hilarious if she AOC's this due to bad community impacts and whatnot...

Oh noes a bank financed a company that makes a good... oh the humanity.

PS fuk de Joo...

So by that logic if I had stock in Wells Fargo I should be out there cleaning up as well... like how far do you want to go.

I wonder if she's not that stupid, and just wants to get the idea out there that this could be a thing, like when they went after gun manufacturers and breweries.

Floyd1977

I hate her face. It's enraging.
Here's what's enraging, the never ending loads we have to swallow from these freshman gal's dicks. Has there been one do so far without at least one reminder on how wonderful they are. They all won in districts that a democrat could eat a live baby in the town square and still handily win. What else you got?

domelogic

So by that logic if I had stock in Wells Fargo I should be out there cleaning up as well... like how far do you want to go.

So since I got a home loan from Wells Fargo and my house had a gas leak which then blew up, why should they pay for it. Hey idiot we can do this all day long. Like you voted for a bill that eventually caused some damage, why shouldn’t you pay for it. Keep talking dummy

Damn pickle I should have read the next one.