Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KRSOne

Saying prayer is dumb and useless after a bunch of religious people are killed is a new level of idiocy for AOC.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Do you think her presesence is contributing to voters awareness of their own representatives or is she a red-herring distracting from true problems caused by their actual representives?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I hope you are sitting down. A new poll showed the majority look at AOC unfavorably. Here's the shocking part. She didn't take any responsibility. She blamed it on Fox News and old white guys.

KRSOne

We have a bigger better trained military than the Chinese so eventually when they come looking for their money we will just tell them to come get it. But before that happens they will have destroyed our economy with inflation by flooding us wit their US dollars and buying tons of property in the US.

I think Canada recently passed some kind of law taxing the Chinese more because they have so much money to spend and they buy homes in canada and never move in or do anything with the homes.

This was predicted in the book The Creature From Jekyll Island.

Last edited:

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
We have a bigger better trained military than the Chinese so eventually when they come looking for their money we will just tell them to come get it. But before that happens they will have destroyed our economy with inflation by flooding us wit their US dollars and buying tons of property in the US.

I think Canada recently passed some kind of law taxing the Chinese more because they have so much money to spend and they buy homes in canada and never move in or do anything with the homes.

This was predicted in the book The Creature From Jekyll Island.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...backlash-from-chinese-buyers/article31404771/

Basically, the Chinese were flooding the Vancouver Real Estate Market with many a purchase, and the purchases sit there unused by anyone. Much to the ire of North Americans. So, the British Columbia Government introduced a hefty Tax to Foreign Buyers of BC Property. I've read 15% on some media outlets, 25% on others, even 40% on others. All in an effort to curb the Chin-ee from scooping up Real Estate and leaving Canadian/US buyers looking around going 'And I'm supposed to buy what, exactly? There's nothing left.'

Last I read, the Reds aren't too thrilled.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I hope you are sitting down. A new poll showed the majority look at AOC unfavorably. Here's the shocking part. She didn't take any responsibility. She blamed it on Fox News and old white guys.
Well, like, DUH. Like, OBVIOUSLY, that's literally true!

Floyd1977

Considering the way the dems have kissed muzzie ass since 911 I have not understood
why the Jews have kept up their love affair with the democratic party.
Asians too. Get treated like shit by the Dems, but they still line up to vote for them.

I’ve never heard a single good explanation for it.

Maybe left has got them convinced that American whites hates them all. I’ll tell you this though. If I was running a company, I’d hire nothing but Asian and Indians.

Last edited:

Floyd1977

Considering the way the dems have kissed muzzie ass since 911 I have not understood
why the Jews have kept up their love affair with the democratic party.
Gays too, after the Pulse shoot the way Obama and Hillary threw the gays under the bus in favor of Islam, Christ! Massive slap in the face.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...backlash-from-chinese-buyers/article31404771/

Basically, the Chinese were flooding the Vancouver Real Estate Market with many a purchase, and the purchases sit there unused by anyone. Much to the ire of North Americans. So, the British Columbia Government introduced a hefty Tax to Foreign Buyers of BC Property. I've read 15% on some media outlets, 25% on others, even 40% on others. All in an effort to curb the Chin-ee from scooping up Real Estate and leaving Canadian/US buyers looking around going 'And I'm supposed to buy what, exactly? There's nothing left.'

Last I read, the Reds aren't too thrilled.
Yep zippers bought my parents place for 2.4 mil sight unseen and knocked it down...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Gays too, after the Pulse shoot the way Obama and Hillary threw the gays under the bus in favor of Islam, Christ! Massive slap in the face.
The gays were all too happy to go along with that bullshit and take the 'special victims' trophy.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
And how the fuck is it fair to the people who paid off their loans? "Sorry, next time be delinquent"

And what happens when student loan debt builds back up?
How about you get a degree that’s worth something? Nooooooo that gender studies and interpretive dance masters is so valuable

THE FEZ MAN

The gays were all too happy to go along with that bullshit and take the 'special victims' trophy.
One of my gay leftist friends, posted a link to some photo of an old muzzy killed, that old fucker would have tossed his fag ass off a roof in a heart beat, they are completely delusional

THE FEZ MAN

Asians too. Get treated like shit by the Dems, but they still line up to vote for them.

I’ve never heard a single good explanation for it.

Maybe left has got them convinced that American whites hates them all. I’ll tell you this though. If I was running a company, I’d hire nothing but Asian and Indians.
The Dems shit in the chinks because the chinks work, they don’t want hand outs, they come to the US in shipping containers to flee the communist, and have a better life, make no mistake, china is still a communist controlled country and a police state. The democrats and “progressives” don’t want to admit that and will point out all the “free shit” that you get in china “health insurance”, “education” “free shit” and completely ignore the human rights violations, the forced labor camps, the soviet style housing blocks where they are forced to live 20 to a one bedroom house, and, if you’re not an active “party member” you are shit on and lucky to not be in jail or as they call it “education camps”