Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?


  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .

Floyd1977

Registered User
Weapons of.... WWWWAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!


(Side note...I love how I copy an AOC tweet and now my Twitter feed is full of suggested tweets from her. But also, if I follow someone that follows her or another lefty, that's invitation for Twitter to put their tweets in my feed under the guise that "So and so follows them". Fuckin commie bastards)
You knew this was coming.

Second I saw that story my next thought was the "they can do it, but we can't" blubbering deluge.
 
Some folks at Axios were saying they think AO-C will be given a prime time slot to speak at the Dem Convention.
It'd be silly not to capitalize on her celebrity. Which again, must like Trump, is fueled by extreme praise or extreme hate.

Can they control what she says though? We'll see.


Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
 

Southtown

Registered User
Weapons of.... WWWWAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!

Lets just say if Trump tried to do what they are doing in NZ by taking guns off the shelves the left would be OMG HES A DICTATOR!!! HE THINKS HES KING!!!!! IMPEACH NOW OR ALL OR FREEDOMS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY!!!
 

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/ocasio-cortez-scorches-nyc-schools-at-queens-town-hall/

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez recalled how her public-school teachers thought she needed “remedial education” because she had grown up speaking Spanish at home.

The freshman lawmaker, speaking Saturday at a packed town hall organized by the Jackson Heights People for Public Schools, said, “As a child I spoke Spanish first. … and I went to a school where no one looked like me. I went to a school where teachers thought I needed remedial education because I spoke two languages instead of one.”
Yes, because teachers in Westchester(40 minute drive to NYC) in THE 1990s had no idea what to make of an English-Spanish bilingual kid. To those country bumpkin teachers, AOC may as well have stepped off a spaceship speaking Klingon. So clearly THAT is why they pegged her as a sped, and put her in the short bus class.

Holy fuck. I grew up in mountain goat upstate NY twenty years before this, and my teachers were well fucking aware of not just bilingual kids, they even had to deal with shitloads of monolingual kids(Puerto Rican kids who spoke not a word of English), yet the teacher in Westchester had no clue what to make of a second-generation Puerto Rican kid?

Fucking ridiculous. Hey, nitwit-teeth, maybe your teachers thought you needed remedial education because YOU'RE DUMB AS A FUCKING STUMP IN ANY LANGUAGE!
 

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Yes, because teachers in Westchester(40 minute drive to NYC) in THE 1990s had no idea what to make of an English-Spanish bilingual kid. To those country bumpkin teachers, AOC may as well have stepped off a spaceship speaking Klingon. So clearly THAT is why they pegged her as a sped, and put her in the short bus class.

Holy fuck. I grew up in mountain goat upstate NY twenty years before this, and my teachers were well fucking aware of not just bilingual kids, they even had to deal with shitloads of monolingual kids(Puerto Rican kids who spoke not a word of English), yet the teacher in Westchester had no clue what to make of a second-generation Puerto Rican kid?

Fucking ridiculous. Hey, nitwit-teeth, maybe your teachers thought you needed remedial education because YOU'RE DUMB AS A FUCKING STUMP IN ANY LANGUAGE!
It's the dumbest shit ever. If her English was fine, they wouldn't care if she spoke Spanish. It has nothing to do with anything.
 
Yes, because teachers in Westchester(40 minute drive to NYC) in THE 1990s had no idea what to make of an English-Spanish bilingual kid. To those country bumpkin teachers, AOC may as well have stepped off a spaceship speaking Klingon. So clearly THAT is why they pegged her as a sped, and put her in the short bus class.

Holy fuck. I grew up in mountain goat upstate NY twenty years before this, and my teachers were well fucking aware of not just bilingual kids, they even had to deal with shitloads of monolingual kids(Puerto Rican kids who spoke not a word of English), yet the teacher in Westchester had no clue what to make of a second-generation Puerto Rican kid?

Fucking ridiculous. Hey, nitwit-teeth, maybe your teachers thought you needed remedial education because YOU'RE DUMB AS A FUCKING STUMP IN ANY LANGUAGE!
In the Bronx? Which school specifically? Did she submit a bill to hire bilingual teachers?
 

Bobobie

Registered User
It'd be silly not to capitalize on her celebrity. Which again, must like Trump, is fueled by extreme praise or extreme hate.
It would be stupid. Middle America (trumps voting block) do not like her. I bet the party is diverting their dirty tricks people from Trump to AOC.
 
Yes, because teachers in Westchester(40 minute drive to NYC) in THE 1990s had no idea what to make of an English-Spanish bilingual kid. To those country bumpkin teachers, AOC may as well have stepped off a spaceship speaking Klingon. So clearly THAT is why they pegged her as a sped, and put her in the short bus class.

Holy fuck. I grew up in mountain goat upstate NY twenty years before this, and my teachers were well fucking aware of not just bilingual kids, they even had to deal with shitloads of monolingual kids(Puerto Rican kids who spoke not a word of English), yet the teacher in Westchester had no clue what to make of a second-generation Puerto Rican kid?

Fucking ridiculous. Hey, nitwit-teeth, maybe your teachers thought you needed remedial education because YOU'RE DUMB AS A FUCKING STUMP IN ANY LANGUAGE!
I remember we had a student in elementary school from Spain that didn't speak a lick of English. This is mid-1980's in Fairfield County, CT. The school district basically assigned her, her own aide and translator to learn the curriculum. I guess between that and private tutors, she was speaking pretty well in about a year. Odd, but our school took it in stride.
 

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
On Seth Myers, she asked why so many grown men are obsessed with her. First off, grown men are obsessed with wrestling and football so don't act like you're special. Secondly, your ambition and stupidity mixed with right place/time makes you a legit threat. That's 95% of the obsession. The other 5% is, of course, the tits.
 

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
On Seth Myers, she asked why so many grown men are obsessed with her. First off, grown men are obsessed with wrestling and football so don't act like you're special. Secondly, your ambition and stupidity mixed with right place/time makes you a legit threat. That's 95% of the obsession. The other 5% is, of course, the tits.
A good sign someone is a true narcissist is constantly insisting everyone, in a woman's case, men... is "obsessed" or "in love" with them. I knew girls in high school and beyond like this. "Everyone is jealous of me!" "I had to stop talking to him, he was in love with me!" etc etc despite the fact nobody I was aware of ever was envious of them or even said a damn thing about them to me when they weren't around. Pathetic.
 

Where to start...

-Pass Universal Background checks (#HR8!): Basically you have to involve an FFL dealer if you sell a gun to your neighbor. Which would be fine if you are in a populated area but not if you are butt fuck no where. Riddle me this batman... will the Bloods Gang member do this... thinking no.

-Disarm domestic abusers: Just seizing weapons without a day in court seems a bit much. As my ex did the ole "wheres all the guns" , I said at my buddies in a safe... she harrumphed and waddled off. Now I realize she was prob gonna do the "he threatened me with a firearm", and call the cops etc..

-Mandate safe storage: Well ya I guess, do have quick access to a pistol and a shotgun. If you have kids prob a good idea well that and telling them what they are and not to touch them.

-Ban bump stocks, semiautos, & high cap mags designed to kill people: But I can buy a machinegun as long as I pay the tax... seems silly.
 

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Apparently it's a popular thing to ask AOC how her NCAA brackets are and whether Electoral College has a good chance of reaching the Final Four. :haha7:
 
Top