Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lajikal

:haha7:

Ocasio-Cortez takes spin in Pelosi’s chair to preside over House

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez presides over the US House of Representatives.
Reuters

She’s already eyeing the throne.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took time off from warring with Nancy Pelosi to perch in the speaker’s chair for a ceremonial spin as leader of the House on Friday.

After just 128 days in office, AOC grabbed Pelosi’s gavel and ran the chamber for about an hour, becoming the youngest member of Congress ever to do so — part of a rotation shared by Democratic members as the majority party in the House.

“That was my first time presiding. And it’s exciting,” the 29-year-old told reporters.

“It’s certainly a view. I wish we could, I wish we were allowed to take photos.”

AOC didn’t have much to do, but even so managed to stumble.

She called on members as they rose to speak — and misfired on which states they represented.

“For what purpose does the gentleman from Ohio — um, from Illinois, excuse me — seek recognition?” she said as Rep. Sean Casten, a fellow freshman Dem, took the floor.

Ocasio-Cortez also presided over “special orders.” Those are generally short speeches by House members at the end of the day’s legislative business, often on issues of concern in their districts.

With Reuters

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Reuters

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took time off from warring with Nancy Pelosi to perch in the speaker’s chair for a ceremonial spin as leader of the House on Friday.

After just 128 days in office, AOC grabbed Pelosi’s gavel and ran the chamber for about an hour, becoming the youngest member of Congress ever to do so — part of a rotation shared by Democratic members as the majority party in the House.

“That was my first time presiding. And it’s exciting,” the 29-year-old told reporters.

“It’s certainly a view. I wish we could, I wish we were allowed to take photos.”

She called on members as they rose to speak — and misfired on which states they represented.

“For what purpose does the gentleman from Ohio — um, from Illinois, excuse me — seek recognition?” she said as Rep. Sean Casten, a fellow freshman Dem, took the floor.

Ocasio-Cortez also presided over “special orders.” Those are generally short speeches by House members at the end of the day’s legislative business, often on issues of concern in their districts.

With Reuters
That's the message the Democrats send.

I swear, it's like they want Trump to spank their asses again in 2020. It's getting to the level of freaky S&M shit now.

Reuters

With Reuters

Was it take your kid to work day again?

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I can't speak for AOC or the person driving her but, I can say for absolute certainty that there is Definitely no inbreeding in my cousins case of her bug eyes. I would speculate perhaps she was unexpectedly jammed in the ass by a large gentleman of color but, that's probably not the case either.

Sent from your Mom's box.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
I can't speak for AOC or the person driving her but, I can say for absolute certainty that there is Definitely no inbreeding in my cousins case of her bug eyes. I would speculate perhaps she was unexpectedly jammed in the ass by a large gentleman of color but, that's probably not the case either.

tits?

KRSOne

AOC was just joshing around about the world ending in 12 years.

A 30 million dollar investigation just ended partially because the left thought Trump was sending orders through the TV to Putin to hack Clinton.

If you look at those huge lists of Trumps 'lies' its always full of opinions the left doesn't agree with and jokes. They fact checked Trump saying burgers were stacked a mile high. The fact checj him when he says Trump steaks are the best steaks ever.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...m-he-piled-hamburgers-a-mile-high-for-clemson

Atomic Fireball

Donator
AOC was just joshing around about the world ending in 12 years.

A 30 million dollar investigation just ended partially because the left thought Trump was sending orders through the TV to Putin to hack Clinton.

If you look at those huge lists of Trumps 'lies' its always full of opinions the left doesn't agree with and jokes. They fact checked Trump saying burgers were stacked a mile high. The fact checj him when he says Trump steaks are the best steaks ever.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...m-he-piled-hamburgers-a-mile-high-for-clemson
The "climate change" narrative was just dry humor and sarcasm, and you dopes fell for it

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The "climate change" narrative was just dry humor and sarcasm, and you dopes fell for it
She must really think we're all rubes to play the "I was just jokin'" card regarding what she said. She was 100% serious when she whined about the world ending in 12 years , she just didn't expect to get called out on it

Last edited:

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
She must really think we're all rubes to play the "I was just jokin'" card regarding what she said. She was 100% serious when she whined about the world ending in 12 years , she just didn't expect to get called out on it
She is on crack. When AOC said it she meant it.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Yep.

They clapped when she said it, and so she doubled down and called it "our World War 2".

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I really don't have a problem with what Tlaib said. "Calming" was probably not the right word to use though, but after reading the full quote, this is not worth getting worked up over...

Looking at the entire quote though...

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people’s passports,” Tlaib said on the podcast’s most recent episode, published Friday. “And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.”

I dunno...I don't like how she makes it about her own people, but she called it a horrific persecution of the Jews and a tragedy. But at least she's not denying that it happened, like some (probably like Omar).

I really don't have a problem with what Tlaib said. "Calming" was probably not the right word to use though, but after reading the full quote, this is not worth getting worked up over...

Looking at the entire quote though...

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people’s passports,” Tlaib said on the podcast’s most recent episode, published Friday. “And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.”

I dunno...I don't like how she makes it about her own people, but she called it a horrific persecution of the Jews and a tragedy. But at least she's not denying that it happened, like some (probably like Omar).
I'd be happy to let this slide, except for the fact that the Left has to take any comment and ignore the context to make it sound as horrible as possible

RE: very fine people in Charlottesville

I say bury her for the stupid statement.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I'd be happy to let this slide, except for the fact that the Left has to take any comment and ignore the context to make it sound as horrible as possible

RE: very fine people in Charlottesville

I say bury her for the stupid statement.
Yeah, I'll admit, it is pretty great to see them get distracted trying to defend her over a meaningless remark...

And they're still all-in on that "fine people" distortion...it dominates his replies:

Oh and must be a slow "Killing black unborn babies" day, because the good Dr. Gu is tweeting...

Washington Post Defends Rashida Tlaib’s Holocaust Comments, Attacks Republicans

Tlaib made the flagrantly false claim in a recent Skulduggery podcast (at 28:11 in the audio) that Palestinians had offered Jews a “safe haven” after the Holocaust.

In reality, the major Palestinian leadership figure of the time, Hajj Muhammad Amin al-Husseini, collaborated with Nazi Germany, and Palestinians violently opposed Jewish immigration — before, during, and after the Second World War.

Tlaib also made the awkward remark that “[t]here’s always kind of a calming feeling I tell folks when I think of the Holocaust,” meaning that she felt reassured about the “fact” [sic] that Palestinians had helped Jews (they did not).

Tlaib brought up the Holocaust on her own, by way of defending her call for the destruction of Israel through the creation of a single Palestinian state