Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That is what gin was invented for...

Hmm wonder how long they are gonna stay open...

So it's no ending in 12 years? And that was a joke?

Well you will when the company goes tits up as it can't afford wages...

Hmm wonder how long they are gonna stay open...
Look for Stop & Shop to invest in more automation and go the Walmart route of outsourcing their specialty departments. The three people left working there will have lots of union support though.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
So it's no ending in 12 years? And that was a joke?
It was so funny, that they even had shirts with '12 Years" printed on them and had banners done up and they spoke out openly at demonstrations to proclaim we've got to act over these next 12 years.

The kicker is that AOC spoke to these demonstrators at Pelosi's office with their 12 years shirts on...so you'd think she could set them straight about the 12 years thing being exaggerated...

And then theres this...again repeating 12 years to TYTs.

The internet never forgets, even when the lefty media does.

KRSOne

She must really think we're all rubes to play the "I was just jokin'" card regarding what she said. She was 100% serious when she whined about the world ending in 12 years , she just didn't expect to get called out on it
The people who defended her comments said she got the number from a UN report.

https://www.inverse.com/article/52659-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-climate-change

And she linked to the article that said we have 12 years until everyone dies.

In her defense it is funnier than anything Chelsea Handler ever said.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Everything she says now should be reported as a joke.

My next article at the Post would be "Ocasio Cortez Only Joking She is From the Bronx".

That would fire her up.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Lady at her nail salon asked if she wanted her mustache taken care of. :haha7::haha7::haha7:

Of course, she is mad about it. How dare a business ask if she wants a service they provide.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Lady at her nail salon asked if she wanted her mustache taken care of. :haha7::haha7::haha7:

Of course, she is mad about it. How dare a business ask if she wants a service they provide.
Oof, she must've been looking rough. That's pretty great though.

jnoble

Everything she says now should be reported as a joke.

My next article at the Post would be "Ocasio Cortez Only Joking She is From the Bronx".

That would fire her up.
Oddly enough it wouldn't be much of a joke since she grew up in Westchester and apparently doesn't spend much time with her constituents in the Bronx

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

She's taking it in stride. She just wants to look good with Gene on the KISS reunion tour.

KRSOne

The left went full libtard on the abortion thing. It was pretty much a dead issue among normies out there who think The Big Bang Theory is funny and order Dane Cook specials on pay-per-view. Progressives always have to keep 'going forward' so safe legal and rare was no longer good enough. They had to start moving into late term and after birth abortions and shout your abortion, work towards getting an abortion....

The lady was only joking, you sea sponge
Gosh, dont you get sarcasm?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I'd be happy to let this slide, except for the fact that the Left has to take any comment and ignore the context to make it sound as horrible as possible

RE: very fine people in Charlottesville

I say bury her for the stupid statement.
Yep, I’m growing old of the “out of context” excuse, it’s perfectly ok for the left to proclaim from the top of every mountain that all trump supporters are “racist” because we want to control illegal immigration, and twist it to say “all trump supporters hate immigrants”
Tough titties you want to pull this shit? I’m throwing it right back at you, I’m beyond weary of their excuses and crying

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
30 states just banned abortion after Bett Middler joined the sex strike.

A sex strike protesting a women's ability to have an abortion that only came about by having sex...

I don't think they've thought this one through.

jnoble

Asian woman probably
They speak truth
It would be totally not cool if her Twitter started getting bombarded with photoshops of her face with a variety of mustaches...:haha7: