Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look for Stop & Shop to invest in more automation and go the Walmart route of outsourcing their specialty departments. The three people left working there will have lots of union support though.
Yep all the Hannafords around here (regional grocery chain in NH/ME and northern Massholia) all have self checkouts now... and they redid the front end of the Scummersworth Wally world to include a yuge self checkout section.

I'm sure they all walked or biked to the location right?

Lobbyist "bribe"government officials with free shit... no fuckin way

Oh the first time in human history... so a million years ish lets say... in a time scale of 4,540,000,000 years... k....

Hmmm a Joo hater and a self hating Joo... nice...

Troof hurts don't it... it says in your religion if you ain't down with mohammed ya'll get a hurcut... or they have to pay taxes for being a non believer among other things... best bit is you are allowed to lie to non believers.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I finished reading an article about how AOC is the most genuine politician out there and immediately after I came across her Green New Deal speech last night. What a fucking disaster. I'm not even talking about what she said, although I'm sure that was terrible too, but I can't get past how she said it. She again sounded like a student council candidate. Her voice was grating. Her passion was clearly manufactured. I've made the point in the past that women have trouble with voice inflection and that was on clear display here. She so badly wanted this to be her savior moment, her "I have a dream" moment, and she's not close to capable of it.

I finished reading an article about how AOC is the most genuine politician out there and immediately after I came across her Green New Deal speech last night. What a fucking disaster. I'm not even talking about what she said, although I'm sure that was terrible too, but I can't get past how she said it. She again sounded like a student council candidate. Her voice was grating. Her passion was clearly manufactured. I've made the point in the past that women have trouble with voice inflection and that was on clear display here. She so badly wanted this to be her savior moment, her "I have a dream" moment, and she's not close to capable of it.

Still not on the, ack, ack, ack, level of irritating yet.
Ol' Hil is in the HoF status, for that shit

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
It’s amazing how many people on the left who are willing to take her seriously. These are people who are quick to call people like Quayle, Bush, and Trump morons.

John Oliver hand waving her “missteps” in the Green New Deal segment of his show last week was overshadowed because Bill Nye dropped F-bombs. SNL refuses to go after the biggest political laughingstock because politics. It’s just sad. They have a treasure trove of material, but because “Fuck Trump”, they can’t do it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It’s amazing how many people on the left who are willing to take her seriously. These are people who are quick to call people like Quayle, Bush, and Trump morons.

John Oliver hand waving her “missteps” in the Green New Deal segment of his show last week was overshadowed because Bill Nye dropped F-bombs. SNL refuses to go after the biggest political laughingstock because politics. It’s just sad. They have a treasure trove of material, but because “Fuck Trump”, they can’t do it.
I always thought that Quayle, Bush and Trump were morons, but, they were at least successful, AOC and her followers are absolute losers, and morons, so, in a way the left is correct, they are the antithesis of politicians, useless people who bullshitted their way into a job

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing

I like most people haven’t watched SNL in a few decades. They really don’t do anything w AOC? Seems like the jokes write themselves

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I like most people haven’t watched SNL in a few decades. They really don’t do anything w AOC? Seems like the jokes write themselves
They have a cast member impersonate her once in awhile but its usually only for one or two lines and its not the least bit hard hitting . Its more or less just an excuse to say "look, we acknowledged her"

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
They hope for an Obama 2004 moment. His speech at the DNC Convention that year was inspiring and it was clear, even back then, that this was going to be their guy. I remember watching it and thinking this guy could become an excellent leader. Of course, that was before I knew anything about him. But so well spoken and just nailed that speech. And that's what these dopes like Bob, Kamala, and Cory wish they had on their resume...a defining moment that everyone spoke highly of.

AOC is trying to create that moment. Because she thinks she can speak passionately and eloquently. But in many cases, shes too over the top, and more importantly, she's not an unknown like Obama was in 04. She is out there and we see and hear all of her gaffes and all of her flaws. It's going to be a problem for her.

domelogic

If it was the same article I read, they state that she is the most viable candidate for being president in her her party for 2020. I had to read that twice. If that truly is the case wow, just wow. Are people really that dumb?

Hey look she is now a congresswoman from Alabama... were you voted in there toots? No... then shut your cake horn.

Love to know where they had that poll done.

What a grown man acting like a child? Again when will "they" stop making the side of the road the place to argue.

Hope it smells like cordite...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
If a woman is graped and two weeks later commits a crime, is she immune from prosecution?

Last edited:

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

Yes by people who don't seem to have jobs...
Aww damn, I wanted to learn more, but you have to sign up with them in order to get a copy of their "impeachment guide". Oh well. I was hoping to be enlightened with damning evidence and charges that solidify the case for impeachment and removal. Instead, I think it's just the usual "he's done alot of really bad things...too many to name, so we're just going to demand he be impeached!"

Aww damn, I wanted to learn more, but you have to sign up with them in order to get a copy of their "impeachment guide". Oh well. I was hoping to be enlightened with damning evidence and charges that solidify the case for impeachment and removal. Instead, I think it's just the usual "he's done alot of really bad things...too many to name, so we're just going to demand he be impeached!"
He didn't pay taxes... ya you are allowed to write off losses.

He hired illegals to work at his businesses... yes #orangemanbad hires everybody that works for him from Vice Presidents down to toilet scrubbers at the 9th hole

His business failed... yep and he rebuilt it... lots of business fail

etc...