Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
If you think about it, their ideas really suck. If I had to come with ideas and money was no issue, I could do way better.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Idea: They want to spend money as fast as we can print it. Does the GND address the issue of printing money? No. I recommend we build a money printing machine the size of Texas before we do anything else. Then we will be able to accomplish all our goals much quicker.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Idea: They want to spend money as fast as we can print it. Does the GND address the issue of printing money? No. I recommend we build a money printing machine the size of Texas before we do anything else. Then we will be able to accomplish all our goals much quicker.
Paper money has too big of a carbon footprint.

What we need is really, really big computers so we can make gazillions of bitcoins, and we need to make coding college free so people can learn to code bitcoins.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Paper money has too big of a carbon footprint.

What we need is really, really big computers so we can make gazillions of bitcoins.
Fair enough but we need someone to collect all those bitcoins. That's why I recommend we create a Sonic the Hedgehog the size of Texas to collect.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Abortion is clearly a wonderful, empowering experience.

We need to incentive abortion to boost female empowerment. A federally-funded bounty program which will reward of $50,000 for every fetus brought into a neighborhood Planned Parenthood Empowerment Depository will be instituted under the GND.

Dead, or alive.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Idea: In order to combat climate change we must get China and India into a war with each other. We're talkin' mass genocide...for the planet.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Idea: In order to combat climate change we must get China and India into a war with each other. We're talkin' mass genocide...for the planet.
What's that India? You don't want to go to war? Maybe this bag of money the size of Texas will change your mind.

Creasy Bear

Donator
What's that India? You don't want to go to war? Maybe this bag of money the size of Texas will change your mind.
Instead of spending tons of money to send US troops to reduce the carbon footprints of "problematic nations', we instead spend the money to put up prize purses like it's an MMA match, and pit the polluters against each other.

Let them fight.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
We outsource photoshop jobs to India and have them digitally impose a Chinese flag beneath every street shitter.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Instead of spending tons of money to send US troops to reduce the carbon footprints of "problematic nations', we instead spend the money to put up prize purses like it's an MMA match, and pit the polluters against each other.

Let them fight.
Exactly. Foreign aid? Fuck the entire Middle East, that money is now up for grabs to the nation/group who can eliminate the largest amount of polluters.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aww damn, I wanted to learn more, but you have to sign up with them in order to get a copy of their "impeachment guide". Oh well. I was hoping to be enlightened with damning evidence and charges that solidify the case for impeachment and removal. Instead, I think it's just the usual "he's done alot of really bad things...too many to name, so we're just going to demand he be impeached!"
And ask you for money

Might be "more" of these attacks now... but still haven't hit the numbers like the dirkas did in 9/11

Well I guess you could get another job...

Wut?

Believe me yank as many kids as you want... but these guys got elected cuz the constituents wanted this. Isn't that the whole point of having elections and whatever?

You mean self hating Joo

Did she also marry her brother so he could immigrate illegally?

Well vote them out next election?

And not hauling a kid thousands of miles with no kit or water for that matter...

Tekandi Paniagua, the consul for Guatemala in Del Rio, Texas, said Wednesday that the boy had entered the United States with his parent at El Paso, Texas, in early April. Paniagua said the boy had a high fever and difficulty breathing, and authorities took him to a children’s hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia. - So perhaps not move a 2 1/2 year old a few thousand miles by foot?

Hmmm they talk about "white supremacy" and terrorism... since 2010 there have been 55 terrorists attacks and 13 (24%) of them were done by dirkas or in their name... though buslims make up 1.1%. I'm sure there isn't any correlation there...

And hmmm they still have better numbers:

Recent trends[edit]
A 2017 report by The Nation Institute and Center for Investigative Reporting looked at the terrorist incidents in the US between 2008 and 2016.[8] It found:[9]

• 115 right-wing inspired terror incidents. 35% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 29% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 79 deaths.
  • 63 Islamist inspired terror incidents. 76% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 13% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 90 deaths.
  • 19 incidents inspired by left-wing ideologies (including eco-terrorism). 20% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 10% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 7 deaths.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010–present

So as per usual whitey ain't the problem...

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

Well vote them out next election?
Did he just assign a gender to a state?! Herself?! Just because it does something you don't agree with, doesn't mean you can so blatantly assign a female pronoun to it. Bigot.

stevethrower said:

And not hauling a kid thousands of miles with no kit or water for that matter...

Tekandi Paniagua, the consul for Guatemala in Del Rio, Texas, said Wednesday that the boy had entered the United States with his parent at El Paso, Texas, in early April. Paniagua said the boy had a high fever and difficulty breathing, and authorities took him to a children’s hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia. - So perhaps not move a 2 1/2 year old a few thousand miles by foot?
Shove him back up in his mother's womb, and only then will his death be justified and no big deal.

domelogic

perhaps not move a 2 1/2 year old a few thousand miles by foot?
This. Why this is no seen by the left as endangering a child’s life, no one will ever know. Just orangemanbad

Maybe someone can ask Linda Madison when repubs were sayin hey want gov out of their bedrooms.

I do not agree with the bill but if he people of the state voted for that then shut up or move. There are a ton of things I don’t agree with from states on the left coast, so I will never live there. You are a minority in a deep red state. Much like a repub in Cali

Tlaib was factually wrong about everything she said about post-holocaust Israel, and it's all an anti-Semitic trope. But they all defend her like she's being persecuted.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Recent trends[edit]
A 2017 report by The Nation Institute and Center for Investigative Reporting looked at the terrorist incidents in the US between 2008 and 2016.[8] It found:[9]

• 115 right-wing inspired terror incidents. 35% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 29% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 79 deaths.
So as per usual whitey ain't the problem...
I clicked on the right-wing incident closest to me, labeled "miscellaneous right-wing" in Albany. The website collecting this data even notes no terrorism charges were brought.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/a...as-a-chemical-weapon-at-albany-medical-center

Kimber admitted that on four occasions, he spread mercury, a potentially fatal neurotoxin, throughout various areas of the Albany Medical Center in ways which could lead to inhalation or absorption of the mercury, to retaliate for what he thought were unfair hospital bills.

So I guess anytime a white guy does something, it's a "right-wing" attack. Gotta pump up the numbers.

This obvious dirka jihad dirka is trying to defend the ole grand goat fucker of Palestine...

The shit he did and planned against the Joo... not to mention his hate of Anglo Saxons... here's one of his declarations about the Joo...

Wolfgang G. Schwanitz doubts the sincerity of his surprise since, he argues, Husseini had publicly declared that Muslims should follow the example Germans set for a "definitive solution to the Jewish problem".[199]

Subsequently, the Mufti declared in November 1943

It is the duty of Muhammadans [Muslims] in general and Arabs in particular to ... drive all Jews from Arab and Muhammadan countries... . Germany is also struggling against the common foe who oppressed Arabs and Muhammadans in their different countries. It has very clearly recognized the Jews for what they are and resolved to find a definitive solution [endgültige Lösung] for the Jewish danger that will eliminate the scourge that Jews represent in the world.​