Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Floyd1977

And
This is what Nitwit is bragging about:

New York's Ocasio-Cortez's [net approval rating] was -3, Minnesota's Omar was -6, Michigan's Tlaib was -3, and Massachusetts' Pressley was -3.

Trump's was -11. The actual poll doesn't specify a "net approval rating," but that's the math Newsweek had to use to get the results they wanted. Trump's favorability in the poll is 42%. AOC is 35%, Omar 30%, Tlaib 29%, and Ringo 23%. You can't score an honest high favorable rating when nobody knows who the fuck you are.
Hey, I like Ringo. Yeah, was the least essential Beatle, but seems like a ok guy.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
She used to work for him, now the rolls are reversed and Frankenpatels monster has become uncontrollable, not to mention you know she’s fucking him for money, all of these “share the wealth” shit heads are the same, it’s fine to share other people’s wealth but not theirs
Every article I've read says he still controls her. That's always the impression I've got as well.

I figured he wanted AOC to be president someday and to be the power behind her but it appears he wants more than that. He wants radical change. He wants the GND in place more than anything. That's always been more his vision, not her's.

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Every article I've read says he still controls her. That's always the impression I've got as well.
He's definitely still the puppetmaster. They're just hiding him behind thicker curtains because Nancy sat hyphen-tits down and read her the riot act.

It's not like AOC could actually find people with functioning brains in their heads who would be willing to take his place at the half-pay bullshit game she's playing to prop up the "$15 minimum" gimmick.

This is just smoke and mirrors to create the illusion that he won't still be pulling her strings.

He still controls the PAC that controls the flow of dark money to AOC, and that means he still runs Bartertown.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
He's definitely still the puppetmaster. They're just hiding him behind thicker curtains because Nancy sat hyphen-tits down and read her the riot act.

It's not like AOC could actually find people with functioning brains in their heads who would be willing to take his place at the half-pay bullshit game she's playing to prop up the "$15 minimum" gimmick.

This is just smoke and mirrors to create the illusion that he won't still be pulling her strings.

He still controls the PAC that controls the flow of dark money to AOC, and that means he still runs Bartertown.
Yeah, it will be interesting to see what she pays her next Chief of Staff. I imagine the next one isn't going to be a multi-millionaire who happily takes a pay cut.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Yeah, it will be interesting to see what she pays her next Chief of Staff. I imagine the next one isn't going to be a multi-millionaire who happily takes a pay cut.
It looks like they're moving the next guys down on the totem pole in her office up to fill the "empty spots", so this is just a shell game.

Nothing is changing but the titles.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

I figured he wanted AOC to be president someday and to be the power behind her but it appears he wants more than that. He wants radical change. He wants the GND in place more than anything. That's always been more his vision, not her's.
Oh, I’m sure that he “controls her” but, in actuality (on paper) she’s now the “boss” and you can bet that crawls up his curry stinking ass.
She’s the one taking the beating that she never expected because no one in her entire life has ever actually criticized her.
I’m also sure you’re right about him and the GND, that bullshit will make him a fortune if he’s not “working” for her as it stands she capped his salary, all the “dark money” in the world isn’t going to make up the millions he can fleece from the government in the private sector where he’s not being scrutinized as a government employee, he could make millions in marketing alone that he’s not going to make “legitimately” working as her mook.
His best bet would be to create a “green new deal” shill “company” that’s “not for profit” and write himself any check he wants from the now tax deductible donations to “save the planet”

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
You're probably right, but it is a pretty attractive position. A multi-millionaire could look at it as a sort of stepping stone to the national stage.
Unless your creepy Joe Biden you don’t take a government job at that level with out a few million in the bank. So “pay cut” is relative. You take a job like that to further your career and “build networking” so, you take the shit job for AOC work there for a year or two, suck a few dicks, then find some private company that’s going to pay you for the people you know and the system you know how to work.
Look at how many people leave “government” then get jobs in the private sector that serve government, or can profit from legislation.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

And I (somewhat) agree with AOC...but I just love how she's not making many friends in Washington.

And her stupid gifs...

Creasy Bear

Donator

Just straight-up mental illness.
And this is why these people will never accomplish anything. They're too busy pandering to the craziest among them, and it's an impossible task, because the loonies don't want to be satisfied, they want attention, and they want victimhood, and there isn't enough of either on the planet to ever make them happy.

Did you see the look on the spokesgook's face at the podium when the dick girl piped up? Sheer horror because she knew they were wandering into the wokester minefield, and the politically-correct shit was about to explode.

Minutes of the meeting...

9:00 AM- Formally opened the conference.

9:02 AM- Discussed using proper pronouns and the evils of misgendering.

11:59 AM- Broke for lunch.

12:30 PM- Picked up where we left off on the pronouns thing.

10:59 PM- Having still not resolved the gendering issue, closed the conference out of sheer exhaustion, with plans to pick up where we left off at next year's conference.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
And this is why these people will never accomplish anything. They're too busy pandering to the craziest among them, and it's an impossible task, because the loonies don't want to be satisfied, they want attention, and they want victimhood, and there isn't enough of either on the planet to ever make them happy.

Did you see the look on the spokesgook's face at the podium when the dick girl piped up? Sheer horror because she knew they were wandering into the wokester minefield, and the politically-correct shit was about to explode.

Minutes of the meeting...

9:00 AM- Formally opened the conference.

9:02 AM- Discussed using proper pronouns and the evils of misgendering.

11:59 AM- Broke for lunch.

12:30 PM- Picked up where we left off on the pronouns thing.

10:59 PM- Having still not resolved the gendering issue, closed the conference out of sheer exhaustion, with plans to pick up where we left off at next year's conference.
I wonder what would happen if a Dem candidate really focused on the single biggest issue for radical leftists...crisis of purpose. The initial blowback would be brutal but perhaps the crazies would secretly vote for the candidate because they realize on some level how sick they are.