Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?

"The clear solution would be to offer documentation"

That's what people are arguing with you about, fuckhead. Do it legally and you get documentation. Yes it takes time. You don't immigrate to a country over a weekend. If you try to immigrate illegally, you're held until they can sort you out.

"The clear solution would be to offer documentation"

That's what people are arguing with you about, fuckhead. Do it legally and you get documentation. Yes it takes time. You don't immigrate to a country over a weekend. If you try to immigrate illegally, you're held until they can sort you out.
For a green card it typically takes a year, mine took longer cuz of Misery's security clearance. As for citizenship that took hmmm a little over 4 months.

Oh and all the rules on how and where and when to apply for a visa are available on the DHS website...

That person has "likely" abused their spouse or committed a violent crime? Fucking moron, this is how she views everyone not in line with her thinking.
Oh I dunno how about you are hunting in the middle fucking nowhere and you break your rifle and have to borrow a buddies... like me duck hunting a million years ago the ejector spring broke on my shotgun and I had to borrow a buddies.

5skin

So what's the plan to make islands and coastlines less vulnerable to tropical storm? A hat?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The stupid never ends...

This is what climate change looks like: it hits vulnerable communities first.

I can picture Dorian checking the Bahamas' Wikipedia page. "Hmm. Some vulnerable-ass niggas over there. Better hit them first."

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
That person has "likely" abused their spouse or committed a violent crime? Fucking moron, this is how she views everyone not in line with her thinking.
That's her mindset after realizing every guy that meets her wants to punch her in the fucking mouth.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
And has the Bahamas get hit by storms during storm season... checks wiki... a fucking boatload of times...
Dude, I was there for one. Hurricane Noel in 2008. I left the day after the Red Sox won their first WS in 2000 years and ARod was a life ruiner by opting out 38 seconds after the last pitch. I actually had a good time during the storm.

Sent from your Mom's box.