Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I think one of the lines in the trailer is “Welcome to the Underground Railroad!”

Like, was this a joke?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
You must have not seen the Harriet Tubman trailer. It plays like a parody of a racially charged prestige picture. I’m sure it’ll see Oscars this year.
Oh don't worry...it'll be nominated for at least 5 categories and the cast members tearfully accepting the award will say some predictable drivel about how brave Harriet was in her struggle against racism and how the fight still goes on all these years later in Trump's America and blah blah blah during a 5 minute long standing ovation...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
When are they going to do a movie about peanut guy?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Thanks for the idea to pitch to my friends brother who is a Hollywood writer. I will remember to thank you in my acceptance speech :)
It should be a 3 and a half hour movie of Morgan Freeman grinding up peanuts, and making PB&Js, while guys in white hoods stand outside with torches and yell threats and racist insults.

It'll win all the Oscars.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I feel like I'd root for her harder if she were hot.

Also, what's more played out--slave movies or Nazi movies?
Movies with any sort of "oppressed minorities overcome the Man" plot in general as far as I'm concerned

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Thanks for the idea to pitch to my friends brother who is a Hollywood writer. I will remember to thank you in my acceptance speech :)
You absolutely want it to get made? Chances are he was gay. Well a “confirmed bachelor” aka gay.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
When I heard that cringe-worthy line, all I heard was that guy saying, "Welcome.....to Jurassic Pahhrk!" Fuckin Hollywood.

I guess the big question would be, how does Hollywood portray the white man in this movie? Is it made clear what role the Democrats and Republicans played? Would they even make mention of the fact that white Republicans were hung by the racists democrats if they were found to be harboring blacks? Or do they make no mention of politics at all, but you're repeatedly given the impression that the evil whites in this movie sound and act like Trump and conservatives today? I'm thinking the latter.

Hollywood usually avoids these stories altogether because their story would be blatantly false or it would expose the truth that they've all spent years trying to revise and further brainwash the public. That, or they can get gutsy by telling the truth...but at the end, spend 5 minutes with a time jump where they talk about the democrats "seeing the light" and passing the Civil Rights Act and splash Obama on the screen every 10 seconds.

When I heard that cringe-worthy line, all I heard was that guy saying, "Welcome.....to Jurassic Pahhrk!" Fuckin Hollywood.

I guess the big question would be, how does Hollywood portray the white man in this movie? Is it made clear what role the Democrats and Republicans played? Would they even make mention of the fact that white Republicans were hung by the racists democrats if they were found to be harboring blacks? Or do they make no mention of politics at all, but you're repeatedly given the impression that the evil whites in this movie sound and act like Trump and conservatives today? I'm thinking the latter.

Hollywood usually avoids these stories altogether because their story would be blatantly false or it would expose the truth that they've all spent years trying to revise and further brainwash the public. That, or they can get gutsy by telling the truth...but at the end, spend 5 minutes with a time jump where they talk about the democrats "seeing the light" and passing the Civil Rights Act and splash Obama on the screen every 10 seconds.
I'm curious how they handle the prevalence of firearms. It's clear that Harriet and Co. needed them for basic protection. But we can't have a "woke" film that glorifies violence in that manner.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
I'm curious how they handle the prevalence of firearms. It's clear that Harriet and Co. needed them for basic protection. But we can't have a "woke" film that glorifies violence in that manner.
Additionally, I find her name problematic. Harriet Tub "man" is indicative of The Patriarchy. The obvious solution is to make her name more feminist, and thus more woke: Harriet Tubwoman.

#thefutureandthepastisfemale

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

Pickle

Additionally, I find her name problematic. Harriet Tub "man" is indicative of The Patriarchy. The obvious solution is to make her name more feminist, and thus more woke: Harriet Tubwoman.

#thefutureandthepastisfemale
Harriet Tubgirl

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
They'll make her like MacGyver...hates guns, but she can sure kick some racist white <cough>Conservative<cough> ass with some paper clips and a pack of gum.