Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
They'll turn her into a crack shot gunslinger, because guns are okay when you're using them to shoot white men.

domelogic

My prediction is that every black person from the north will speak extremely well because educated. The southern blacks will come across as intelligent without the benefit of an education. You will not hear: let me axe you sumptin.

Now whitey in the south will be that pissed off I will whip you for waking up person that sounds somewhat uneducated. Up north you won’t see them portray many whites. That would put them in to good a light

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
My prediction is that every black person from the north will speak extremely well because educated. The southern blacks will come across as intelligent without the benefit of an education. You will not hear: let me axe you sumptin.

Now whitey in the south will be that pissed off I will whip you for waking up person that sounds somewhat uneducated. Up north you won’t see them portray many whites. That would put them in to good a light
They'll probably end the movie as a group of escaped slaves led by Harriet Tubman crosses the Mason-Dixon line, because they'd be loathe to show that it was all white abolitionists who took it from there.

Thanks for the idea to pitch to my friends brother who is a Hollywood writer. I will remember to thank you in my acceptance speech :)

Make sure you get in some explosions. People like explosions. Like a good Hollywood movie car scene, have a horse slam into another horse and esplode.
OK thanks

They'll turn her into a crack shot gunslinger, because guns are okay when you're using them to shoot white men.
Like standing out on the open, picking people off, while they miss her? Maybe a shoulder wound, to make it authentic?

Climate refugees... wut? Hurricane refugees perhaps but not climate you assfuck...

Checks constitution... umm nope it isn't.

Those Waffen ICE ICE assholes how dare they deport a father of 5...

One day, she said Gramajo and his friends decided to play a practical joke on a friend. During lunch, they took his car for a ride. Fearing it had been stolen, the teenager reported it to Houston Independent School District police.

When the boys returned, and explained the incident, the friend wanted to drop the charges. But school district police charged Gramajo with burglary of a vehicle — a class A misdemeanor — and he was sentenced to 60 days in jail, although he only served a few weeks in detention.

The infraction flagged him for immigration officials, and, in 1999, an immigration judge ordered him deported. In March 2001 the Justice Department’s Board of Immigration Appeals denied his appeal. Federal agents did not remove him until 2004, after Quicano said he was stopped for a minor traffic violation. He has no other criminal record.

Hilarious practical joke... and biggest joke is we don't need to import criminals so bye felicia...

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I wonder if they'll bring up the time Harriet was stupid enough to give $2,000 to a couple of black guys who promised to pay her back with $5,000 worth of buried gold but actually just ended up kicking her ass and stealing the money.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
When I heard that cringe-worthy line, all I heard was that guy saying, "Welcome.....to Jurassic Pahhrk!" Fuckin Hollywood.

I guess the big question would be, how does Hollywood portray the white man in this movie? Is it made clear what role the Democrats and Republicans played? Would they even make mention of the fact that white Republicans were hung by the racists democrats if they were found to be harboring blacks? Or do they make no mention of politics at all, but you're repeatedly given the impression that the evil whites in this movie sound and act like Trump and conservatives today? I'm thinking the latter.

Hollywood usually avoids these stories altogether because their story would be blatantly false or it would expose the truth that they've all spent years trying to revise and further brainwash the public. That, or they can get gutsy by telling the truth...but at the end, spend 5 minutes with a time jump where they talk about the democrats "seeing the light" and passing the Civil Rights Act and splash Obama on the screen every 10 seconds.
In Harriet (2019):

Jefferson Davis, "As President of the Confederate States of America, I will Make the South Great Again!"

No buying a gun "off the street" is a tad different from buying one from a private seller...

Yep fascism to find out if I dunno someone follows a terrorist group...

Tell me about it...

Are we also going to celebrate AOC's ancestors bringing slaves over to the New World 500+ years ago, or are we still pretending the Spanish aren't white Europeans?
Oh how the Dems voted against ending slavery, forming the KKK, Jim Crow laws, The Clinton Crime Bill... etc etc etc

Or the slavery still going on worldwide... nah

KRSOne

Its idiotic to call for impeachment without knowing if anything even happened. She just sees an orange man bad title and yells impeachment. Then these democrats follow along because she gets likes from god knows who. A dumb post like that could be getting likes from 12 year olds and dirty Europeans. But dems follow the pied piper right off the cliff.

To me everything comes back to the media. Nobody is asking where they get their stupid opinions, who their experts are, or asking why any of them should have any credibility. Which study are you relying on for your stance on climate change, for example. How do you go from shitty bartender to global finance expert?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I was watching this live...and it choked me up a bit. Powerful.

The comments to this tweet....just about all lefties who are disgusted that he would use that platform to "spread hate".

Last edited: