Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Holla if you are in a rent controlled building that artificially reduces the number of apartments available there by making them more expensive...

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I was watching this live...and it choked me up a bit. Powerful.

The comments to this tweet....just about all lefties who are disgusted that he would use that platform to "spread hate".
What about the hate some muzzies spread all over New York, the Pentagon, and Pennsylvania?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I was watching this live...and it choked me up a bit. Powerful.

The comments to this tweet....just about all lefties who are disgusted that he would use that platform to "spread hate".
Unhinged.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
If anyone thought that we may actually learn how to better protect our country after 9/11, they would be wrong because we haven't.18 years post 9/11. Open borders, let everyone in undocumented, if we get attacked...well then it's our own fault because we're too ignorant/lazy/pompous/uncaring/hateful. Or something like that reply, where 9/11 is now a political matter and while you may have lost a family member in the attacks...you have no right to criticize a Muslim who just may have been the ones cheering in the streets on that day. And if they weren't, they're at least attempting to minimize the events as "some people did something" or whatever. People are just scum and it's this kind of attitude that's going to cause another 9/11.

Southtown

If anyone thought that we may actually learn how to better protect our country after 9/11, they would be wrong because we haven't.18 years post 9/11. Open borders, let everyone in undocumented, if we get attacked...well then it's our own fault because we're too ignorant/lazy/pompous/uncaring/hateful. Or something like that reply, where 9/11 is now a political matter and while you may have lost a family member in the attacks...you have no right to criticize a Muslim who just may have been the ones cheering in the streets on that day. And if they weren't, they're at least attempting to minimize the events as "some people did something" or whatever. People are just scum and it's this kind of attitude that's going to cause another 9/11.
The left love the muzzies now more then American citizens. My TDS infected friend posted something about how since 2002 American white men are responsible for more terrorist attacks in America then Muslims. Next time he does I am going to ask whats the numbers when you include 2001?

The left love the muzzies now more then American citizens. My TDS infected friend posted something about how since 2002 American white men are responsible for more terrorist attacks in America then Muslims. Next time he does I am going to ask whats the numbers when you include 2001?
Interesting choice of cutoff date

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
And "more terrorist attacks IN America". Can't mention the muzzies committing genocide against Christians around the world. Don't pray to Allah? Don't force your women to be covered up from head to toe with nearly zero freedoms? You need to die. That's how it works with their religion.

As I sit and watch one of these 9/11 shows (History Channel)....shit. After 18 years, I can't believe how pissed I still am deep down. People running from the clouds after they collapsed...the sounds and alarms.... Ugh. But then it's like, "Oh well...life goes on...no big deal, time to move on.". Fuck that. This too:

For me now, after all that's happened and hasn't happened post 9/11...this day just brings a sort of "somber anger". Nothing has changed, in fact, it's much much worse.

Last edited:
Today is my 20th wedding anniversary.

Anniversary number two was a memorable one.

Always feels a bit odd celebrating on the same day that "some people did some things".

Fucking terrorists.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

Always feels a bit odd celebrating on the same day that "some people did some things".

Fucking terrorists.
Aww man...I always feel for those with anniversaries or birthdays on days that have been spent in mourning. 9/11 especially. It shouldn't matter, but even on my birthday or anniversary I'm like, I hope there's not some tragic event to occur today.

Anyway...Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. Haeder@

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Fucking terrorists.
My ex wife’s cousin got married on 9/11/02 at their wedding they explained that while it was a “day of morning” for many there was no reason to not great married that day either. Made sense really

Fucking terrorists.

Today is a birthday for a buddy of mine. I've been giving him shit about it for years.

"Dude, you know your birthday is one of the darkest days in American history? And I think some terrorist shit happened too."

I think I wore that joke out 9 or 10 years ago, but I keep doing it anyway. Every fucking year.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
My ex wife’s cousin got married on 9/11/02 at their wedding they explained that while it was a “day of morning” for many there was no reason to not great married that day either. Made sense really
I’m pretty sure the deep discount for the date and being a Wednesday wedding didn’t hurt either.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

Fucking terrorists.
friends of mine got married on 9/11 in 2005. It didn't feel right at all.

Sent from your Mom's box.

My boss at the time had his anniversary on 9/11. I got the fuck out of dodge as soon as the second plane hit. He stuck around and slept at his desk because all the bridges and tunnels were closed.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
friends of mine got married on 9/11 in 2005. It didn't feel right at all.

Sent from your Mom's box.
Sadly the first weeks of September are a great time for a wedding, we contemplated getting married on 9/11 but chose the 20th instead because of the ugliness of the date

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Are we also going to celebrate AOC's ancestors bringing slaves over to the New World 500+ years ago, or are we still pretending the Spanish aren't white Europeans?
She carries the name of the rootinest-tootinest genocider since Genghis. Fuck, the conquistadors were awesome. They’d fight battles outnumbered 100-1 and not lose a man. Cortes burnt his own fucking ships to prevent mutiny and assure his men that nobody goes back to Spain until they annihilate the Aztecs in the name of the crown. And he did it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
She carries the name of the rootinest-tootinest genocider since Genghis. Fuck, the conquistadors were awesome. They’d fight battles outnumbered 100-1 and not lose a man. Cortes burnt his own fucking ships to prevent mutiny and assure his men that nobody goes back to Spain until they annihilate the Aztecs in the name of the crown. And he did it.
Cortes didn't kick so much Aztec ass because his handful of men and horses were badass ninjas. It was more a matter of the Aztec rulers being such a bunch of brutal, human-sacrificing tyrants, that Cortes had no problem finding Aztec allies willing to join with him and bring down the ruling class.

That and European germs chewed up the llama niggers like fatsos at a Golden Corral.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Cortes didn't kick so much Aztec ass because his handful of men and horses were badass ninjas. It was more a matter of the Aztec rulers being such a bunch of brutal, human-sacrificing tyrants, that Cortes had no problem finding Aztec allies willing to join with him and bring down the ruling class.

That and European germs chewed up the llama niggers like fatsos at a Golden Corral.
This is true, the indigenous people were gullible back stabbing idiots but Cortes’ cavalry might as well have been stealth bombers the way they julienned the natives.
And where is the glory of Tenochtitlan now? I think there’s a Buffalo Wild Wings where Montezuma used to skin people alive.