Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Isn't Zuckerberg there to talk about his new cryptocurrency he wants to launch?
Yup.
The libs hate the idea of this cryptocurrency. The entire idea of a currency the Dems can't control makes them nuts.

And you should hear some of the inane questions they were asking him. One dud asked how much of the new crypto company is run by LGBTHXDERCHUG people. Waters spent her time demonizing him for excluding minorities. The fourth, forgotten member of the squad said something to the effect of "if you have to buy this with money, how can poor people afford it?"
Another accused him of setting this up to help drug dealers and terrorists.

Check out Ben Shapiro's show from yesterday. He played a bunch of moronic clips.

Isn't Zuckerberg there to talk about his new cryptocurrency he wants to launch?
Ayup, but then she goes on about 2/3 of 1.7 billion people don't have enough money to open a bank account... then goes on about the student debt crisis... like what does some dirt cookie maker in Bongo Bongo land have to do with some Millennial who got a degree in Urban Dance with a minor in Womyns studies and can't pay back their loan?

Yup.
The libs hate the idea of this cryptocurrency. The entire idea of a currency the Dems can't control makes them nuts.

And you should hear some of the inane questions they were asking him. One dud asked how much of the new crypto company is run by LGBTHXDERCHUG people. Waters spent her time demonizing him for excluding minorities. The fourth, forgotten member of the squad said something to the effect of "if you have to buy this with money, how can poor people afford it?"
Another accused him of setting this up to help drug dealers and terrorists.

Check out Ben Shapiro's show from yesterday. He played a bunch of moronic clips.
Let me guess like when they talk about guns or running a business they have no frigging idea of how they work?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Let me guess like when they talk about guns or running a business they have no frigging idea of how they work?
None at all. They all sounded like nana trying to use her iPhone.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Facebook is basically thee most powerful influencer on the planet.

The Democrats will desperately need to exert influence if they're going to win the next election.

Democrats go after the head of Facebook like a pack of rabid Chihuahuas.

Smart.

The Democrats will desperately need to exert influence if they're going to win the next election.

Smart.
You know Zuc has turned on their cameras on their phones and computer and recording everything these guys say in pubic and private...

So lemme guess. The cameras go on and these politicians conducting an "investigation" are more concerned with getting their name/face out there with their sound bites rather than ask relevant questions to what the person is there for?

Unpossible and I dont believe it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So lemme guess. The cameras go on and these politicians conducting an "investigation" are more concerned with getting their name/face out there with their sound bites rather than ask relevant questions to what the person is there for?

Unpossible and I dont believe it.

Well there is an election... in a year... cuz who doesn't mind do a bit of insider trading legally and making a boatload of money off of it... right Auntie Maxine?

Yes we know FBI crime stats are raycisss

All the left on that thread yada delete FB... they only put white nationalist shit on...

But how come all my ads are like Flo and progressive, next one is BJs wholesale now fucking twitter all I see are ads for Pocahontas and the New York times?

Floyd1977

Smart.
Exactly!

This is the next town over from me. People are all bent out of shape over this yet know one wants to shame the parents.
Bent out of shape over what? That she spent an time in jail or she was let out early?

Because the way I read it, she flat out killed that guy, admittedly. Who also deserved some jail to be fair.

Well communist ones I guess...

Oh and:

God is a Woman: Strike the Hyde Amendment - Why do I have to pay for you not keeping your knees together?

Again how are we supposed to pay for this... ?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Bent out of shape over what? That she spent an time in jail or she was let out early?

Because the way I read it, she flat out killed that guy, admittedly. Who also deserved some jail to be fair.

most of the shit I heard about that case was “she was a victim“ nonsense, granted I was listening to NPR and the one person that was questioning her release was brow beaten by “me too” advocate.

but, she did absolutely murder the guy, the arguments I heard were all “she received to harsh a punishment“ ignoring her prior record that was not good either and the actual reason she got the punishment she did.

THE FEZ MAN

I’m watching “atlas shrugged” on the teevee, it’s almost like these idiots read the book, and or watched the movie and said “this is great, we need to screw everyone, and it’s never going to impact me because I make the laws”

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
most of the shit I heard about that case was “she was a victim“ nonsense, granted I was listening to NPR and the one person that was questioning her release was brow beaten by “me too” advocate.

but, she did absolutely murder the guy, the arguments I heard were all “she received to harsh a punishment“ ignoring her prior record that was not good either and the actual reason she got the punishment she did.
She flat-out murdered that schmoe. Her defense was that she "feared for her life", and shot him in self defense when he "reached for a gun".

The only gun at the scene was hers(she admitted it was hers), she didn't have a scratch or a bruise on her, and she admitted he never hit her, and they didn't even have sex, even though he hired the hoor to hoor. The guy was shot in the back of the head, he was face down on his bed with his hands under his head, and he was almost certainly asleep when she shot him POINT BLANK IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

The only "crime" the schmoe was guilty of was hiring a hoor he didn't even bang. Yes, he hired an underage hoor(she was 16), but that was certainly not something she told the schmoe before she murdered him.

The crux of the reason for overturning her sentence was "She had a shit childhood."

If that's a valid reason to overturn a sentence, then you might as well fling the doors of every prison wide open.

Oops, I shouldn't have said that, because that's exactly what the leftist loonies want.

THE FEZ MAN

She flat-out murdered that schmoe. Her defense was that she "feared for her life", and shot him in self defense when he "reached for a gun".

The only gun at the scene was hers(she admitted it was hers), she didn't have a scratch or a bruise on her, and she admitted he never hit her, and they didn't even have sex, even though he hired the hoor to hoor. The guy was shot in the back of the head, he was face down on his bed with his hands under his head, and he was almost certainly asleep when she shot him POINT BLANK IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

The only "crime" the schmoe was guilty of was hiring a hoor he didn't even bang. Yes, he hired an underage hoor(she was 16), but that was certainly not something she told the schmoe before she murdered him.

The crux of the reason for overturning her sentence was "She had a shit childhood."

If that's a valid reason to overturn a sentence, then you might as well fling the doors of every prison wide open.

Oops, I shouldn't have said that, because that's exactly what the leftist loonies want.
yep, that’s what I heard, the interviewer told the actual story (including the circumstances of the murder) and then the “me too” loon goes off on the whole “tortured child hood” and “sex trafficking” and “under age” “rail roared by a biased system“ blaaa blaaa blaaaa. When pressed about the actual circumstances and action of the murder, the loon again skips the part where she robbed the guy, which was her initial intention.
the entire case is a perfect example of “woke” and “court of public opinion“