Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It’s not so much a matter that she was a bartender, as it is that she was a bartender with a quarter of a million dollar college degree.
that someone else paid for and she was too stupid to get a job in her field.

my old lady went from her third year law school internship to being hired by the largest IP firm in Boston, and one of the largest/most diverse in the world making $200k a year to start. From the exact same college.

AOC is stupid

that someone else paid for and she was too stupid to get a job in her field.

my old lady went from her third year law school internship to being hired by the largest IP firm in Boston, and one of the largest/most diverse in the world making $200k a year to start. From the exact same college.

AOC is stupid

She has Hangy-Down tits though

Yes companies spend millions on IT infrastructure and don't know about daylight savings... gah you are a fucktard.

Jeez what rayciss would do that...

The Hennepin County Attorney’s Office charged Harlin St. John, 36, with five counts of property damage and bias crimes. According to charging documents, he told police he broke the windows in retaliation for someone shooting at his family members.

Fun fact he's been in jail since late Sept for vandalism basically... wonder what would happen if a Dirka did the same crime hmmm

And I think I have seen the most hideous woman in my life... she wrote the totally unbiased article..

Becky Z. Dernbach is a Minneapolis-based freelance journalist. Her work has also appeared in the Chicago Sun-Times and The Guardian.

domelogic

Jeez what rayciss would do that...

The Hennepin County Attorney’s Office charged Harlin St. John, 36, with five counts of property damage and bias crimes. According to charging documents, he told police he broke the windows in retaliation for someone shooting at his family members.

Fun fact he's been in jail since late Sept for vandalism basically... wonder what would happen if a Dirka did the same crime hmmm

And I think I have seen the most hideous woman in my life... she wrote the totally unbiased article..

Becky Z. Dernbach is a Minneapolis-based freelance journalist. Her work has also appeared in the Chicago Sun-Times and The Guardian.

that’s one of them there transversed people. Now my eyes hurt

Progress in Lewiston... ick... I bet the two local families who had loved ones killed at the battle of Mogadishu might disagree.

KRSOne

Yes companies spend millions on IT infrastructure and don't know about daylight savings... gah you are a fucktard.

These are the same people who want to raise the costs of energy so people are forced to consume less and reduce climate change. But now she wants unlimited use of energy for everyone.

The squad obviously has never ran a business and realized (especially with restaurants) that they operate with a very slim margins and only have a finite amount to pay wages. And if it is a new restaurant the owners would be lucky to see a profit for the first couple of years.

Case in point... this idiot thinks the CEO of a multibillion dollar company scrubs toilets or something...