Donator
Drudge tweeted a simple:

NUDES?

Speculation is high fin girl

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
That coffee shop closing thing happened back in September. I checked it out, and it made me realize something. When they tout her "two million plus twitter followers" as like an indication of her power and influence... um yeah, not quite.

She got absolutely SAVAGED in her tweet about the coffee shop closing. It was basically 99% slamming her, a few weakass attempts to defend her, and ZERO attempts by her to even respond to any of it.

I'd say her Twitter smashers easily outnumber her supporters by 10:1, and that's being extremely generous to her.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
AOC hired two members from the group Justice Democrats. This is the group that ran her campaign and whom she owes for getting her elected. She hired one of the cofounders as her chief of staff. Here's the group's stated goal: reform the Democratic Party by running "a unified campaign to replace every corporate-backed member of Congress and rebuild the Democratic Party from scratch".

Hmmm, I wonder why the dems are upset.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
AOC hired two members from the group Justice Democrats. This is the group that ran her campaign and whom she owes for getting her elected. She hired one of the cofounders as her chief of staff. Here's the group's stated goal: reform the Democratic Party by running "a unified campaign to replace every corporate-backed member of Congress and rebuild the Democratic Party from scratch".

Hmmm, I wonder why the dems are upset.
I was surprised by how many House Democrats commented on the record for that story.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I wouldn't mind seeing some nudes but it completely bails her out from the heat she's starting to get from all her hypocrisy.
Agreed. She then becomes a victim and can run with that.

Let her keep running her mouth. She steps in it daily at this point.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
She actually used the phrase “Tippy-top” in a nationally televised interview by the number one respected news commentary program. She might as well have sipped from a juice box while she wa at it
Here's the huffpost article title about her response to Lieberman:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has An Epic 4-Word Clapback To Joe Lieberman’s Slam

They celebrate this kind of banality. It's mind boggling.

Floyd1977

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Here's the huffpost article title about her response to Lieberman:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has An Epic 4-Word Clapback To Joe Lieberman’s Slam

They celebrate this kind of banality. It's mind boggling.
Yuck, I hate seeing current slang used in headlines in a sad attempt at seeming hip
What's next, she has "swag"?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Iphone is possible it came out in 2008, or a Windoze phone I bought my ex one around 2007..
Iphone was out in 2007. I got hired at Caesars AC Sept 07 and the HR person who interviewed showed me theirs and bragged about it the discount we can get because they had an apple store on property. Hers was the original 2G. i got the 32gb 3gS in 2010.

Creasy Bear

Donator
She got snubbed for the climate committee, and -teeth got salty about it. Pelosi fired back by pulling the committee's subpoena power, and allowing committee members to cozy up to gas and oil lobbyists. So not only was poor li'l Alex not allowed into the clubhouse, the clubhouse was turned into the New Green Deal-Haters Club to spite her.

And now no key the the finance committee clubhouse. Although, the idea of this brokeass bimbo sitting on a "finance committee" is hilarious. That would've been fun to watch.

What'll she get snubbed for next? Education committee? Nitwit sitting on an education committee would be a hoot.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I'm wondering if she's going to eventually get overwhelmed with all this new attention and pressure and criticism and her soon to be drained budget etc etc and have some sort of meltdown? A lot of people can't handle going from a nobody to all this so quick without it negatively effecting their mental health

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I'm wondering if she's going to eventually get overwhelmed with all this new attention and pressure and criticism and her soon to be drained budget etc etc and have some sort of meltdown? A lot of people can't handle going from a nobody to all this so quick without it negatively effecting their mental health
Most likely and she'll cry patriarchy.

Creasy Bear

Donator
It'd be hilarious if they put her on the Energy and Commerce committee.

Can you imagine how annoying she'd be with Green Energy and Zero Emission blabberings? They'd probably give up trying to shut her up, and they'd bring in Bill Nye to explain reality to her with cartoons, puppets and boingy sound effects.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
What'll she get snubbed for next? Education committee? Nitwit sitting on an education committee would be a hoot.
"We need to cancel all student debt."

Look who stepped in it again...

This is, ostensibly, what the debate over a student debt jubilee has felt like to David Leonhardt. In a piece titled, “Eliminating All Student Debt Isn’t Progressive,” the New York Times columnist chides left-wing politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — and left-wing writers like myself — for championing universal student-loan forgiveness, despite the fact that such a policy would deliver the lion’s share of its benefits to the millennial bourgeoisie:

The fatal flaw of universal student-debt cancellation is that it’s not, in fact, progressive. It mostly benefits the upper middle class. “Education debt,” as Sandy Baum and Victoria Lee of the Urban Institute have written, “is disproportionately concentrated among the well-off.” The highest-earning quarter of the population holds about half of all student debt, according to Baum and Lee …​
… I understand why sweeping ideas like “cancel all debt” or “free college” seem appealing … But this country has too many big problems to start showering the upper-middle-class with enormous government benefits.​
The right approach is a debt-forgiveness program that helps families who really need it. People whose income is below a certain threshold should have some of their debt forgiven (expanding the income-based repayment programs that already exist). And federal financial aid should expand too, with a focus on poor, working-class and truly middle-class families.​