Latina Tits and the No-Clits

What should this thread be renamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Credit Scores should be 100% transparent. And they should be based on your credit history, not how the wind is blowing that day....AND they should take into account all of your monthly payments.

Yes if you default on credit cards and don't pay your bills, your score should be trash. But mine went down 100 points last month because I ran up a balance on one card for Christmas. It's paid on time and will be paid off in a few months, but how does this accurately reflect who I am when I have 10 other bills, including mortgage, car loan and utility bills that all get paid in full on time.

My "all bills paid", because things like rent and utilities typically don't get reported if you pay on time, but they sure as shit use your credit score before they'll let you move in/hook you up. Should go both ways.

Ya I pay for everything with my Amazon card (points bitches) and pay the balance off every month... and whenever they check my credit score goes from excellent to 20 points less of excellent (still excellent) then the next month they check I have zero balance and it is back up 20 points... seems silly really.
I do this as well, I'm expecting at some point in the near future they'll probably shutdown my account. I know I've netted hundreds off that 5% back due to my business and personal shopping on Amazon.

As far as the credit score thing, I see it to where my score varies 20 points month to month. Which is likely the balance on the Amazon account. When I bought my truck in 2017 the credit report they pulled at the dealer had my score 20 or more points higher than the FICO one my Chase account shows me each month. Bottom line is they likely were going to give me the same rate regardless.

domelogic

Not so funny anymore.

No it is till funny, stupid, idiotic, moronic, etc. denounce it, ignore it matters not. If people fall in love with this non sense then there is little you can do. Explaining how ridiculously bad this would be will not work. Examples are and have been shown around the world yet people who want this always think it will be different this time.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
She's going to get one soon after her dopey crayon children's drawing of a plan goes nowhere in the house. Looking forward to her reaction and possible lashing out at Queen Nancy if she refuses to even bring it up for a vote
Someone's itching to see it brought to the floor.

domelogic

Yeah Credit Scores should be 100% transparent. And they should be based on your credit history, not how the wind is blowing that day....AND they should take into account all of your monthly payments.

Yes if you default on credit cards and don't pay your bills, your score should be trash. But mine went down 100 points last month because I ran up a balance on one card for Christmas. It's paid on time and will be paid off in a few months, but how does this accurately reflect who I am when I have 10 other bills, including mortgage, car loan and utility bills that all get paid in full on time.

My "all bills paid", because things like rent and utilities typically don't get reported if you pay on time, but they sure as shit use your credit score before they'll let you move in/hook you up. Should go both ways.

It really is a joke. We pay everything on time and have missed one payment from a cc since we are married(wife used a card we never use and did not tell Me). The missed month was 20 dollars. Her credit score dropped 50 points and the only reason I knew this was we were refinancing the house at this point. One 20 dollar late payment which was paid in full the next month is worse than 10 years of paying everything on time. It makes zero sense. The whole system makes zero sense.

Btw that 100 point drop that happens instantly takes about 3-6 months to get back which is crazy

mascan42

This entire new batch of Congressbitches seem to have about five brain cells among the lot of them.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
It really is a joke.
Yeah, the credit score thing is silly. Mine actually went down when I paid off my house because my history no longer includes any installment loan payments. I have no mortgage, no personal or education loans and we always buy or cars with cash. I have no large credit card debt and have not been late or missed any payments in decades and yet it went down a bit.

I do this as well, I'm expecting at some point in the near future they'll probably shutdown my account. I know I've netted hundreds off that 5% back due to my business and personal shopping on Amazon.

As far as the credit score thing, I see it to where my score varies 20 points month to month. Which is likely the balance on the Amazon account. When I bought my truck in 2017 the credit report they pulled at the dealer had my score 20 or more points higher than the FICO one my Chase account shows me each month. Bottom line is they likely were going to give me the same rate regardless.
I actually had to take a credit card out so I had more credit. As like during my renovations wouldn't be odd (Frank look away) like 10 or 11k on the card... which again would be paid off at the end of the month or whatever. Just got a PayPal Mastercard that I will never use.

Somethings I buy on line I just do that PayPal pay in 6 months and it is interest free thing. Which was handy as dome dickwad "forgot" to mail me a pretty big check and I had to buy some faucets and shit.

Well snookems this was supposed to be about him and not #orangemanbad which you guys seem to turn everything into.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
This entire new batch of Congressbitches seem to have about five brain cells among the lot of them.

They only pretend to care about certain groups of people when it's convenient

Hey idiot, shit on the internet is forever...

Any large-scale transformation of society can create the risk of some people slipping through the cracks. That’s why the Green New Deal also calls for an upgrade to the basic economic securities enjoyed by all people in the US to ensure everybody benefits from the newly created wealth. It guarantees to everyone:

• A job with family-sustaining wages, family and medical leave, vacations, and retirement security
  • High-quality education, including higher education and trade schools
  • High-quality health care
  • Clean air and water
  • Healthy food
  • Safe, affordable, adequate housing
  • An economic environment free of monopolies
  • Economic security to all who are unable or unwilling to work
So if you are a lazy fuck you are totally set.

Here's the full list of shit she wants to defund:

Agencies
  1. Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) investigates violations of more than 400 U.S. laws and gathers intelligence on national and international criminal activities that threaten the security of the homeland (Homeland Security Investigations); and
  2. Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) enforces administrative violations of the Immigration and Nationality Act by detaining, deporting, and removing violators of United States immigration law.

• Transportation Security Administration: Responsible for aviation security (domestic and international, most notably conducting passenger screenings at airports), as well as land and water transportation security
  • United States Coast Guard: Military service responsible for law enforcement, maritime security, national defense, maritime mobility, and protection of natural resources.[15]
  • United States Secret Service: Law enforcement agency tasked with two distinct and critical national security missions:
  1. Investigative Mission – The investigative mission of the USSS is to safeguard the payment and financial systems of the United States from a wide range of financial and electronic-based crimes.
  2. Protective Mission – The protective mission of the USSS is to ensure the safety of the President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States, their immediate families, and foreign heads of state.
  • Federal Emergency Management Agency: agency that oversees the federal government's response to natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, forest fires.
Passports for U.S. citizens are issued by the U.S. Department of State, not the Department of Homeland Security.

Advisory groups:

Other components:

domelogic

Hey idiot, shit on the internet is forever...

Any large-scale transformation of society can create the risk of some people slipping through the cracks. That’s why the Green New Deal also calls for an upgrade to the basic economic securities enjoyed by all people in the US to ensure everybody benefits from the newly created wealth. It guarantees to everyone:

• A job with family-sustaining wages, family and medical leave, vacations, and retirement security
  • High-quality education, including higher education and trade schools
  • High-quality health care
  • Clean air and water
  • Healthy food
  • Safe, affordable, adequate housing
  • An economic environment free of monopolies
  • Economic security to all who are unable or unwilling to work
So if you are a lazy fuck you are totally set.

If this utopia was anywhere near reality it would have been done already. I mean who would say no to everything listed?

How much do you think they agonized over who to put front and center? You’d think AOC would be the obvious choice, but Muslim woman with head covered up hard to resist.
I have a sneaking suspicion AOC is gonna burn out then they will put one or both of the Dirka Dirkas up as a distraction. Curious what #orangemanbad is gonna fire back with... does that Billion dollars Ford is gonna invest in Chicago kinda count or not?

I present to you "The Unfuckables"... hmmm how about homeless US citizens... oh that's rigtht fuck em

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I just learned the term "gaslighting". You think that's what went on here with the "pay the unwilling" thing? Put it out, erase it, act like it never existed, and that others made it up? Or do you think they were getting hammered for it and decided it was best to delete it? If it's the former, the fucking balls on these people.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Well, I haven't read the entire thing, but I imagine there's got to be a least a few things that will get passed in some form (not as severe) when the democrats have enough control of congress. At the very least they'll piss away a shitload on renewables.
What they will pass is crippling “carbon taxes” on “the rich”

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
I just learned the term "gaslighting". You think that's what went on here with the "pay the unwilling" thing? Put it out, erase it, act like it never existed, and that others made it up? Or do you think they were getting hammered for it and decided it was best to delete it? If it's the former, the fucking balls on these people.
The latter. They're now blatantly lying about it because they know the vast majority of the media won't challenge them.