Law and Order: SVU [New Season]

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I am a huge SVU fan I have seen every episode multiple times. But I have to say I wasn't into last night's episode that much. The episodes where they know who the perp is in the beginning never work out right. Plus last night they never really tell you if the guy (Robert Patrick) actualyl raped the girl in the bus station. Anyone else watch SVU? Did you like the episode last night?

NikDaSchwugie

Here for the whine and crackas
Nov 27, 2004
Philly
I watched it of course. I like watching SVU whenever I get a chance, and it really looks like Stabler is going off the rails. He was really pushing RP over the edge, I had to wonder if he would have committed another **** if Stabler hadn't been goading him. Where do you draw the line between undercover work and enabling someone to commit a crime? (RP was fabulous last night, but I saved all the fangirl stuff for another board)

I've also heard someone in the cast is going to be shot this season, wonder if it's true.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
They didn't even tell you if Robert Patrick committed the **** that started the episode. I think thats the only part that is bugging me.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
last nights episode pissed me off. you dont know if he actually raped the girl at the bus station so it actually made me feel a little bad for the guy.. like they were pushing him to hurt someone again. the only other episode that pissed me off that much was when shannyn sossamon was on and she was apparently raped.. at the end she was on trial and they just ended the episode with no conclusion. i was PISSED!

i still <3 law&order though. i like svu and criminal intent.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
HerkyJerkyLiz said:
last nights episode pissed me off. you dont know if he actually raped the girl at the bus station so it actually made me feel a little bad for the guy.. like they were pushing him to hurt someone again. the only other episode that pissed me off that much was when shannyn sossamon was on and she was apparently raped.. at the end she was on trial and they just ended the episode with no conclusion. i was PISSED!

i still <3 law&order though. i like svu and criminal intent.
Should I be surprised you felt the same exact way I did? They should have let you know if he did **** that girl because if he didn't then they just fucked that guy over.

J

JulesWinnfield

Yea, the episode was good except the part about not knowing if he raped the girl or not. Next week looks good too, except for the fact that it's another crossover episode with the ending on Wednesday. I can't wait for the season premiere of Criminal Intent on Sunday.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
tar_baby said:
do u also like law and order?
im not feelin ice T as an agent
Ice T has been an agent for like 3 seasons. I haven't seen last night's episode yet I TIVOed it, but I am already pissed that I have to watch regular Law and Order because I don't watch that show. And didn't CI premiere last Sunday??? :icon_conf

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
ci was good.. last nights episode also really pissed me off. theres something lacking this season..

bkbigfish

Jan 26, 2005
I stopped watching shortly after they talked about the orgasm rod going up unconscious guys' butts.

At least I can watch and enjoy syndicated SVU on throughout the week.

Bill

Aug 11, 2004
Huntington Station
HerkyJerkyLiz said:
ci was good.. last nights episode also really pissed me off. theres something lacking this season..
Last night's episode is being continued on tonight's episode of Law & Order. I'm assuming that it will come to a more satisfying conclusion than "part 1" on SVU did.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
Bill said:
Last night's episode is being continued on tonight's episode of Law & Order. I'm assuming that it will come to a more satisfying conclusion than "part 1" on SVU did.
oh that would make more sense. i guess ill have to watch tonight. the way it ended last night was very unsatisfying.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I just watched this week's episode last night and it wasn't bad. It kept my attention, I would have liked to see them rough the dude up a little more and interrogate him a little more maybe but it was still a good episode. Next week looks like it is going to be a good one. Stabler does some shit he isn't suppose, maybe he actually kills one of the pedophiles this time.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
That's what I'm waiting for, the day that Stabler actually kills a pedo right there in the interrogation room. He almost did with one guy, but that was because he had a medical condition. I don't know for sure that counts.

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

This week's episode was about two gay guys with superaids. They were killed by another gay gentleman who was trying to prevent them from spreading the virus. there is a scene in the police station when the detectives are talking that is filled with show lingo. If you missed it watch it when the reruns play, you will laugh.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I saw this episode and it was alright. I watched because I love Law and Order but it was not one of the best episodes.

(m.e.: merged)

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
wow tonight's episode was good. law and order has a way of suprising even after all these years.

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
law and order will always suck without lenny briscoe

that guy from snatch just can't replace him

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
tar_baby said:
law and order will always suck without lenny briscoe

that guy from snatch just can't replace him
Law and Order has sucked ever since they got rid of Adam Schiff (that Jew DA). That guy was cool.

To be fair, I haven't watched a new episodes in years though sometimes I'll catch a repeat on TNT or something. I think the last episode I saw 'new' had the blonde helping McCoy.

Sometimes I'll watch CI because D'onofrio brings the awesome to everything he does.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
No, I know who he is, he was around with the broad from Angel. He was ok but there was a kind of a weird coolness about him that made me like him a lot. I know Thompson, who I thought was so much better than Dianne Weist, even with his stupid Southern sayings but he's no Adam Schiff.

But yeah, I know what you're saying.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Who watches the regular Law and Order any way? I only watch SVU and CI. I never watch regular Law and Order, they bore me.

Silera

Liar Whore
Aug 26, 2002
The Lap of Luxury
I can't stand Criminal Intent but I watch it just to see how fucking ridiculous Vincent Dinofrio's character gets.

He knows EVERYTHING. Whatever the episode is about, he's a fucking expert on it. Daimonds, literature, behavior ticks of people that have been institutionalized?

He's like the Professor Ant of the NYPD.

the only other episode that pissed me off that much was when shannyn sossamon was on and she was apparently raped.. at the end she was on trial and they just ended the episode with no conclusion. i was PISSED!
This episode tears at me daily.

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
Chester'sLiver said:
Who watches the regular Law and Order any way? I only watch SVU and CI. I never watch regular Law and Order, they bore me.
the regular law and order is..was the best with briscoe

ill even watch the ones with pauly from goodfellas but you can't beat the years with lenny