Lawsuit filed against Patriots by a former Rams player, among others...

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Hmmm...

APNewsNow: Lawsuit seeks compensation for Super Bowl loss

February 15, 2008
NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- A lawsuit filed Friday by a former St. Louis Rams player and others seeks millions of dollars in damages from the alleged taping of Rams practices by the New England Patriots before the 2002 Super Bowl.

The Patriots won the game 20-17 in the Superdome.

The $100 million suit, filed on behalf of former Rams player Willie Gary in U.S. District Court in New Orleans, names the Patriots, team owner Robert Kraft and head coach Bill Belichick.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I doubt this will get anyone but lawyers any money.
This country is fucking sue happy. You lost a football
game, get over it.

The same goes to Arlen Spector. STFU about football
and do something about the outrageous taxes we pay
and the bloated bills being paid by the govt.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
What a bunch of attention whores.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Hmmm...

APNewsNow: Lawsuit seeks compensation for Super Bowl loss

February 15, 2008
NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- A lawsuit filed Friday by a former St. Louis Rams player and others seeks millions of dollars in damages from the alleged taping of Rams practices by the New England Patriots before the 2002 Super Bowl.

The Patriots won the game 20-17 in the Superdome.

The $100 million suit, filed on behalf of former Rams player Willie Gary in U.S. District Court in New Orleans, names the Patriots, team owner Robert Kraft and head coach Bill Belichick.
I dont understand how this country allows people to randomly sue over shit like this. What the fuck has our country come to? Thats it. This is bullshit. Im gonna sue that guy cause Im pissed at him for suing for bullshit reasons. That will solve the problem. Get a grip. $100 million. Good grief Charlie Brown.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
Willie probably spent his money on whiskey & women.

Willie may get something because in civil court he doesn't need to prove it "beyond a reasonable doubt". Just enough proof to get a settlement.
Good for Willie. Fuck Kraft & Belichek! May they always have to listen to lawyers!