Lawyer tells tells jewish broad to shut up already fat C***

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
The lawyer laughed at her saying her son failed a regents by one point at the beginning and lady didn't like it. FF to 3:10 when she wants him to stop smirking and he responds with "oh will you please shut up already".

He doesn't like being call an asshole though because he calls the guy a cocksucker and asks him if he is gonna do anything about it?
Call the police!!. shaddup fat cunt..
:haha7::haha7::haha7:

I doubt that was the first time she was called that. I'm calling shennanigans

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Bitch tries to strong arm the school board into passing her retard kid, she deserves it.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I want to hire that lawyer. Not sure for what purpose, but I want to hang with him.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Good thing the podium is hollow... other wise the mike wouldn't pick her voice up.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
They're gonna fight.....holy fuck what a cunt. I feel bad for that poor schlub of a husband.
And people wonder why I blame them.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
What do you do for a living, partner? You fat cunt.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
that lawyer guy is SOOOOOOO fired. If her husband had a set of balls maybe it wouldn't have been the first time someone called her a cunt.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
This is what you get from a nation of "feel goods". That bitch never got called a cunt because no one ever wanted to upset her. I need that guy as my child support lawyer, even if he doesn't do family law.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
"Do you call your wife that?"
"If I were married to you? Are you kidding me? I'd blow my brains out. I'd blow my fucking brains out!"

:haha7::haha7::haha7:

There's obviously way more to this. That fat cunt has been annoying that poor guy forever. When the gang of them follow him outside for the sole purpose of recording him, who's really the instigator? Other than being unprofessional, the lawyer didn't do anything wrong.

EDIT: Yup. Google her name and you'll see that she's been pissing off the board for years. She campaigns for some no-chance school board candidates then cries foul when they lose.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Other than being unprofessional, the lawyer didn't do anything wrong.
See that's the thing. He was at a school board meeting representing the school board as their lawyer. Granted the woman is an obvious cunt but he still can't react like that. He not only broke his professionalism but he tried to start a physical fight. He would be VERY lucky to not be disbarred for that. As awful as the woman is he's pretty much a bag of shit too.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Long winded asshole. "our kids are failing" No retard, your kid is failing. PTA meetings are all like this.

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I like how the asshole filming kept instigating. Like the cops are going to do anything to the lawyer.

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I watched that second video about 4 times now. I love how she goes speechless for a second after he drops the c-bomb. I also love all those morons tying 911 for a non event.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
My favorite part is when the woman is going hysterical and at 3:49 he says "I'm still smirking." And at 4:32 when he leaves. "I'm still smirking."

She sounds like Kyle's mom.

"You're gonna regret it in the morning." Oh, because you're gonna sue him?
How about he regrets it tonight when you kick him in the balls for calling your wife a cunt?

So fuckin' typical with these assholes. Is there anything worse than something that clearly calls
for a physical resolution but some male pattern baldness twerp in Elvis Costello glasses threatens
to take you to court?

This reminded me of every on air Danny fight.

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
What I would like to know is who told her to steal and wear a Jackson Pollack painting out in public.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
"You're gonna regret it in the morning." Oh, because you're gonna sue him?
How about he regrets it tonight when you kick him in the balls for calling your wife a cunt?

So fuckin' typical with these assholes. Is there anything worse than something that clearly calls
for a physical resolution but some male pattern baldness twerp in Elvis Costello glasses threatens
to take you to court?
Alright I was letting everyone go because the woman is hate-able and I can understand the shit she's taking but there's gotta be a limit. How many times do people jump into threads condemning parents for not parenting and taking responsibility for their children. Here's a situation where a parent is fully active in parenting their child and she's getting shit on for it. On the same hand I can go into several threads and see minorities getting called out for acting like thugs and elevating to violence when it's uncalled for and here's a situation where a white guy is doing it in a totally uncalled for situation and everyone is acting like he's some kind of victim.

I don't care how much of a pain in the ass this w0man has been to the school board. She has a child in the system and the right to be a pain within limits, speaking out at a meeting certainly being within that limit. This guy's job is to, even if it's not being taken seriously, sit there and pretend it's being taken seriously and instead he decided to mock her and elevate a confrontation to the point of trying to come to physical blows. And judging by the woman I doubt the guy he was challenging was in either as good of shape or nearly as young as he was. I guarantee if Lysterine was up there bitching out the board and Leroy was standing behind her he wouldn't have gone that route at all. So fuck him.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
I just think its great that this guy had a limit, it was reached, and he didn't give a fuck. He had enough and he let it out.

Just shut up already.. JEEEZUS CHRIST.

Thats fucking fantastic.

And she is annoying.. there is going to be a fight. Get her NOW.

This guy probably deals with all their lawsuits for every little thing. Always wanting to point a finger or get things for free and he has to deal with it. I am just making that up and have no idea of course, but its plausible.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
This woman has sued and cost the district millions and infuriated everybody at these school functions. Compared to anybody here, that lawyer had the patience of
a saint but after, 3, 4, 5 years of it, he just cracked. The woman escalated it by the way and called for the man to be fired and disbarred just because he was smirking
at some dullard in a Fat Homer muumuu.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
What a winner

" Hatton, according to three people who saw it, made a Hitler solute out of anger when she lost a School Board election a few years ago. "

(Not the same incident as the picture below)