Lazy Fuck Dragged Dog, Mimi, Behind SUV In Attempt To Walk Her: Cops

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Maricela Sanchez

A woman thought that walking her dog by tying the leash to an SUV was a good idea.

Cops say that Maricela Sanchez dragged her 5-pound Yorkshire Terrier, Mimi, using a Ford Expedition on Wednesday in Marble Falls, Texas. Horrified neighbors watched as Sanchez allegedly drove 10 mph in an attempt to "walk" the dog.

The dog lost toenails and suffered severe road rash, according to KVUE.

"The way her pads were, they were completely gone like as if you or I had the skin on the bottom our feet completely worn down until the bottom of our muscle," Animal Control Spokeswoman Jacey Ferguson told the station.

Witnesses called police. Sanchez was arrested and charged with animal cruelty. She admitted the crime to cops, but said that she was walking the dog, KEYE reports.

"I don't think she really saw that it was really any issue that she was dragging this dog behind the vehicle," Marble Falls Police Captain Glenn Hanson said. "You wouldn't do this to your child."

Sanchez will have a court hearing next week, where she'll have a chance to convince a judge why she should keep Mimi.
Link

Nov 29, 2006
FL
It's too bad we don't use the 'eye for an eye' system of justice.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
Poor little guy. Probably kept up with you for a mile or so.
You fuck. I was mad until the god damn vacation quote.

Give the dog a chance and take it from her and give her the fine.

Too bad she didn't strap him to a roof insead...

Dogs Against Romney group headed to GOP convention By Alicia M. Cohn - 08/23/12 05:21 PM ET

The anti-Mitt Romney group Dogs Against Romney will hold a rally in Tampa, Fla., on Sunday, a day before the Republican National Convention begins.

The group was founded specifically to knock Romney as a bad pet owner because he once strapped his dog Seamus in a crate to the top of his car during a 12-hour family road trip. The story came out when Romney ran in the GOP primary in 2008.

"

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Stoopid question how much excersize does a 5 lb dog need... Like would a lap around the block be enough?

Always had working breeds that have to be walked a couple of times a day regardless of weather etc...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
Stoopid question how much excersize does a 5 lb dog need... Like would a lap around the block be enough?

Always had working breeds that have to be walked a couple of times a day regardless of weather etc...

I don't think it's size as much as temperament. I have Chows, one's about 40 pounds the other 75, take them out for a 10 minute walk and they're ready to snooze for a while. The little yippy dog probably doesn't need a lot of activity, but may need it more frequently before they're bouncing off the furniture.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Note even when my arm was broken I still walked the dogs. Fucking lazy mexicant

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
I think the real issue here is what kind of lazy ass dog can't keep up with a car going 10 mph. As a younger fella on my bike I remember a few times having to pedal like a crazy man to keep my distance from some dogs.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
I think the real issue here is what kind of lazy ass dog can't keep up with a car going 10 mph. As a younger fella on my bike I remember a few times having to pedal like a crazy man to keep my distance from some dogs.
A tiny 5lb one apparently... Like my GSD's straight line speed was impressive... But our late Border Collies cornering speed kept the GSD in check.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Wow... I wish the cop would have brushed her teeth with a night stick.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
I still say eye for an eye when it comes to animal cruelty. Let her run behind an SUV for awhile by the neck.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Too bad a k9 unit didn't respond...

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I've seen cowboys get a pickup and a horse home this way.