Lead Singer of As I Lay Dying really htes his wife...

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Whoops. EDIT: I can't fucking type correctly.

FILE - In this file photo taken Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying performs at the second annual Revolver Golden Gods Awards in Los Angeles. Authorities say the singer of Grammy-nominated heavy metal band As I Lay Dying has been arrested Tuesday May 7, 2013 in Southern California after trying to hire an undercover detective to kill his estranged wife. The San Diego County Sheriff’s Department says in a statement that 32-year-old Tim Lambesis was arrested Tuesday in Oceanside. (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello, File)
OCEANSIDE, Calif. (AP) — The lead singer of Grammy-nominated heavy metal band As I Lay Dying was arrested Tuesday in Southern California as authorities said he tried to hire an undercover detective to kill his estranged wife.
Tim Lambesis, 32, was arrested at a retail business in Oceanside, the San Diego County Sheriff's Department said in a statement.
The statement said detectives received information Thursday that Lambesis had solicited someone to kill his wife, who lives in nearby Encinitas. A task force from several law enforcement agencies quickly launched an investigation that led to the arrest.
The department would give no further details on the investigation.
As I Lay Dying formed in San Diego in 2000 and has released six albums including 2007's "An Ocean Between Us," which reached No. 8 on Billboard's charts. A track from the album was nominated for a Grammy for top metal performance.
It was not clear whether Lambesis had hired an attorney, and a phone message seeking comment left at a number listed in his name was not immediately returned.
According to its website, the band is scheduled to tour the country with several other metal acts starting later this month.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Well looks like there wont be any Austrian Death Machine albums for a while

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Why do these guys always try to hire undercover detectives to kill their wives? I mean, hire a hitman for fucks sake.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
Why do these guys always try to hire undercover detectives to kill their wives? I mean, hire a hitman for fucks sake.
I know. It's like dude, the guy is just going to arrest you. AND he's probably not even gonna kill your wife first! Live and learn I guess.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Exactly. Undercover detectives are only good to buy drugs from and solicit for prostitution.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I met them at some meet and greet thing right around the time they really started blowing up and the rest of the guys in the band were really fucking nice. Then I got to the end of the table and there was this fucking tampon dickface who thought who the fuck he was. Have fun taking it up the ass for the better part of the next decade, Timmy. You deserve it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Real Christian beliefs on this guy.
Hes a cocksucker who goes out of his way to make sure people dont think he is religious anymore and it isnt the bands focus. Fuck him.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I've never even heard of this band. On a side note, can you imagine hearing that you not only were marked for death by your spouse but if the idiot found a better way, could have pulled it off