Leaked Moon Landing Video?

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
What say you.....MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Yeah, yeah...it's 10 minutes looong, I know. Just shut up and watch.

[media]http://www.filecabi.net/video/Neil_Armstron_Window.html[/media]

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Who gives a shit?

What the hell is on the moon anyway? There's barely any atmosphere, it's cold, dark, and made entirely of cheese.

If there were a cheese shortage, then maybe it would be helpful.

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
Who gives a shit?

What the hell is on the moon anyway? There's barely any atmosphere, it's cold, dark, and made entirely of cheese.

If there were a cheese shortage, then maybe it would be helpful.
You are forgetting about the man on the moon. It's "THE MAN!" We all hear about THE MAN and we all know HE is from THE MOON! We have to go to the moon and fight THE MAN there, if not we all will have to fight him here

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Maybe I'm stupid but I thought they left a bunch of shit behind on the moon when they left. Is there shit on the moon? Would'nt that settle this?
well yea but you would have to send someone up there to make sure that the stuff was still there, that could be tricky to pull off if you cant afford to move out of your mom's basement, or give 10% of your income from mc donalds to the church

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
oh god, here we go again. here is a little tip they placed a mirror or some shit like that on the moon. they "some observortory" to this day measure the distance of the moon from the earth by a laser light using the mirror that wasnt placed there by no one. ugg The guy who does the measurements was on a special. and said "no one evers asked me about the moon landing, and I use the mirror everyday" "I can show them if they like" IDIOTS ALL OF YOU!

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Wow garballed audio and font you cant read. THIS VIDEO RULES!

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Just to clarify.

I am not a "We didn't land on the moon" guy...just threw the vid out there.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
See? I'm a dipshit. I never heard about that mirror. Does anyone have a link that talks about the mirror? I would love to be done with this silliness for life.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
oh god, here we go again. here is a little tip they placed a mirror or some shit like that on the moon. they "some observortory" to this day measure the distance of the moon from the earth by a laser light using the mirror that wasnt placed there by no one. ugg The guy who does the measurements was on a special. and said "no one evers asked me about the moon landing, and I use the mirror everyday" "I can show them if they like" IDIOTS ALL OF YOU!
From the above links FAQ-
Q: What about laser reflectors on the moon (allegedly left by Apollo) that scientists bounce light beams off of?

A: The Russians have successfully placed such reflectors on the surface of the moon, yet they have never claimed to have put a man on the moon. The reflectors were dropped there by unmanned probes. It should also be noted that the moon's surface will naturally reflect signals; communications were carried out as early as the 1950s by bouncing signals off of the moon.

I'm just sayin'...