LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! by Chris Crocker

letterizer

Talking Da sports
Feb 21, 2006
it rubs the lotion on the skin

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is ACTINGG!!!!!! And now it's going to go Viral which means more people will need to watch it to see what every one is talking about and then news, the fucking news, will report "who is the crying Britney fan" and this fucking cycle will go on and on and on and on. Why are we so fucking dumb and useless?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
me and a buddy of mine were watching tv and tmz was on= cool show...anyway they played the video and I said within ten seconds that it was fake,,,and if it wasn't than that person really needs to be taken care of

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
"You can act like a man! [SLAP] What's the matter with you.. Is this how you turned out? A Hollywood finocchio that cries like a woman?"

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
The ghey was so thick you could cut it with a knife. . . I think it broke my monitor.:icon_eek:

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I think it's real. supposedly, Chris Crocker is a fame whore whose gotten on britney's inner-circle via her cousin. so he really does get this emotional about stupid shit, if only because it has a direct bearing on his fame.

Feb 20, 2007
I first thought it was a girl until I saw the mustache line, then I thought it was a disgusting french cunt. realizing it was a fag, my final thought came to be:

:greyalien:

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
Acting.

However, if this was in some way real (like the kid being really, really high) every gay guy that watched it probably shook his head and thought, well, this just set us back about ten years.

B

Bobby Hill

Acting.

However, if this was in some way real (like the kid being really, really high) every gay guy that watched it probably shook his head and thought, well, this just set us back about ten years.
According to everyone who says they're gay on YouTube, yeah, that seems to be the feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvwdgBu0xUE
Why he needs an ass beating.

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Here's Seth Green's take on this queer's video.

[yt]OmVa19rzc4s[/yt]

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
[YT]dohJmVKcgQM[/YT]

is there proof this is acting? seemed like it to me till i saw this video. all that crap in the background is a little creepy. not sure your going through all the trouble of getting that for a video

Feb 20, 2007
[YT]dohJmVKcgQM[/YT]

is there proof this is acting? seemed like it to me till i saw this video. all that crap in the background is a little creepy. not sure your going through all the trouble of getting that for a video
This thing and i stress thing

is a whinny cunt who should die. Well it would work out, if britney died, he would kill himself. Any takers?

B

Bobby Hill

This thing and i stress thing

is a whinny cunt who should die. Well it would work out, if britney died, he would kill himself. Any takers?
I'll do it for $10.

letterizer

Talking Da sports
Feb 21, 2006
Just wait till he mimics Buffalo Bill Not The skinning and killing Part but the Part jay Mimiced in Clerks 2 With Goodbye horses Playing