Lee Abrams leaves XM, goes to Tribune

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
Sources say he immediately bored everyone with "Yes" talk.

Lee Abrams Exits XM For Tribune - 3/11 -

DCRTV hears that Lee Abrams (left) is leaving XM Satellite Radio. The DC firm's senior vice president and chief creative officer will join the Chicago-based Tribune Company in the new role of chief innovation officer. The veteran broadcaster and consultant will be responsible for Tribune's publishing, broadcasting, and interactive divisions. Locally, Tribune owns the Baltimore Sun and Channel 50/WDCW.....
http://www.dcrtv.com/

Steam

May 18, 2003
Hopefully he remembers to stay awake while flying without O&A berating him for it.

Good luck bro.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Wilmington, DE
good maybe he can get to the bottom of that corrupt reporter and the brass that looked the other way

lighghg HBO

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Don't worry, he'll be back.

Tribune is a royally fucked up company. The good people usually get fed up and leave to go back to their old digs. lol

Hysterectomeal

More like "Jew York"
Jul 10, 2007
Brookfield, IL
With that hair and his penchant for bud he might be.

Oh wait, he's a pilot. They can't do that yet. :)

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
With that hair and his penchant for bud he might be.

Oh wait, he's a pilot. They can't do that yet. :)
Need I remind you of Tuskgeehee Sir?

Good luck Lee, maybe he'll be able to blog about zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

good maybe he can get to the bottom of that corrupt reporter and the brass that looked the other way

lighghg HBO
:)

hypes

Flying over your heads
Sep 23, 2004
Iowa
Pretty sad day for XM... Lee was instrumental in building XM into what it is today. My only hope is those who take his place (Jon Zellner or *shudder* Steve Kingston) don't fuck it up.

Good luck Lee.

-h

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Apparently they don't do drug testing over at Tribune. I hope this means more air time for E-Lo again.

And wow, 11 posts and not mention of "THIS IS PROOF THE MERGER IS GOING THROUGH!" Maaaaaaaaaan

SPECULATE,
SCROLL, SCROLL, SCROLL

BigWilly

Just thoughts, no prayers.
Dec 11, 2004
Lakewood, CO

Meh, no so much when posted beside each other, but I figured I'd post it anyway. I mean, who wou.....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
This guy's bailing for a newspaper company??? Either he's fucked up or the situation at XM Corp is fucked up and he doesn't see his viable future in it.