Movie Legendary Pictures Lands Rights to Dune - 11/20/20

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Release Date: 11/20/20.
I was going to say "it's going head to head with Bond?" But Bond 25 is coming out in April. All the other Craig ones were October/November. Brosnan too?

You have thoughts on release dates. Do you like Summer Bond or Fall Bond?

EDIT: Apparently, Bond 25 was originally set for February 2020. I don't like that at all.

Last edited:

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I was going to say "it's going head to head with Bond?" But Bond 25 is coming out in April. All the other Craig ones were October/November. Brosnan too?

You have thoughts on release dates. Do you like Summer Bond or Fall Bond?

EDIT: Apparently, Bond 25 was originally set for February 2020. I don't like that at all.
I like April in this case because Marvel has a weak entry in May so if this one is good it will hold well. Not as well as a November release that will carry through the holidays, but still good.

Now the only problem is that Marvel’s weak entry is Black Widow, which may turn out to be a better spy movie and could beat it at the box office, which would be embarrassing.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I like April in this case because Marvel has a weak entry in May so if this one is good it will hold well. Not as well as a November release that will carry through the holidays, but still good.

Now the only problem is that Marvel’s weak entry is Black Widow, which may turn out to be a better spy movie and could beat it at the box office, which would be embarrassing.
It feels like a Widow movie would have been more interesting 5 years ago. Now, I don't know. I guess a lot has to do with Endgame.

I also don't know what's up with Bond 25. Spectre was so bad, but I don't know if it's as universally reviled as it ought to be. And because all of the discussion around that movie has to do with who is replacing Craig, I wonder if that will sap the audience's interest in another Craig outing. I don't know.