Legos

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The Obi-Wan is stupid. The Grievous is pretty bad ass.

BIV

Did someone say Mad Max: Fury Road LEGO sets...?

A Reddit user by the name of LEGO Will has created a handful of custom LEGO sets replicating designs of the vehicles from the recently-released Mad Max opus.

Including Imperator Furiosa's War Rig, Immortan Joe's modified Cadillac, and the infamous Doof Wagon complete with several drum players (but sadly no flame-throwing guitars), LEGO Will's Fury Road creations can be seen in the slideshow below and on his official Flickr page.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/26/fan-creates-custom-mad-max-fury-road-lego-sets

BIV

Batman Vs. Superman movie tie in.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
If anyone is thinking about getting the 10188 Death Star, act now. Seems to be going EOL soon and this baby is going to be worth some serious coin in the near future.

edzeppe

If anyone is thinking about getting the 10188 Death Star, act now. Seems to be going EOL soon and this baby is going to be worth some serious coin in the near future.

This is the first message board post to cost me $400. After I read it, i checked the lego site and it's listed as sold out. Toys R Us, Target, and wal mart all no longer have it listed online. And the price on Amazon jumped about $75 in an hour. So I drove to the stupid lego store and bought one of their 2 remaining ones.

BIV

This is the first message board post to cost me $400. After I read it, i checked the lego site and it's listed as sold out. Toys R Us, Target, and wal mart all no longer have it listed online. And the price on Amazon jumped about $75 in an hour. So I drove to the stupid lego store and bought one of their 2 remaining ones.
I want one. :(

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
I got one sitting in a closet. Put away a Milenium Falcon, too. I really don't know why I have them. I want to build them but now I don't think I could make myself.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Your welcome. :action-sm

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
This could come back in stock but it's the first time all the major retailers show no stock or inflated prices. With the new movie coming out and rumors of a new DS it does seem like the time to retire it. It's been out for 7 years or so, much longer than most sets. It's likely the last DS to have all the original and best OT characters. There's a new MF coming and it has Han, Chewie and a bunch of characters I don't know yet. I think the original will be worth much more in the future.

edzeppe

Now this damn thing is in the middle of my living room still in the box, and I cant figure out if I want to sell it or keep it, as the Amazon price has already jumped $165. Damn it.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Now this damn thing is in the middle of my living room still in the box, and I cant figure out if I want to sell it or keep it, as the Amazon price has already jumped $165. Damn it.
Might double by Christmas.

BIV

LEGO's Official Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters Set

This is the official Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters set being released by LEGO on January 1st.

The 4,634 piece set features two floors with a laboratory, living quarters, the ghost containment unit, and nine Minifigs (Peter, Ray, Egon, Winston, Janine, Dana, Louis, a zombie driver, and the library ghost).​

The set also comes with Slimer and a couple other ghosts, and costs $350.

http://geekologie.com/2015/10/legos-official-ghostbusters-firehouse-he.php

^ I got a good laugh at Cesar-Joker's covered-up mustache. And it's a pretty awesome set altogether.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated

i bought a few of the star wars buildable figures today. i was too lazy to include the darth vader and storm trooper that i assembled weeks ago.

Turfmower

i have a big box of them in the attic some where from when i was a kid. but they just the regular block kind not the gay super heroes kind.