Legos

STANDOXRESTO

Professional Gunslinger
The baby has a GIANT head....

Oh, and I guess they don't consider this disabled....

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
LEGO's Official Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters Set

This is the official Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters set being released by LEGO on January 1st.

The 4,634 piece set features two floors with a laboratory, living quarters, the ghost containment unit, and nine Minifigs (Peter, Ray, Egon, Winston, Janine, Dana, Louis, a zombie driver, and the library ghost).​

The set also comes with Slimer and a couple other ghosts, and costs $350.

http://geekologie.com/2015/10/legos-official-ghostbusters-firehouse-he.php
i recently bought the ghostbusters lego dimensions level pack....doesn't even come close to that but hey, it's better than nothing and it only cost 30 bucks!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Halo 5's Nornfang sniper rifle recreated with Lego is a precision-made wonder

Halo has always had great designs for its sniper rifles, and apparently they look just as good in Lego brick form. Artisanal Lego maniac Nick Brick recreated Nornfang, Linda-058's weapon of choice in Halo 5: Guardians, using 9 pounds worth of bricks, and the end result is just bee-you-tee-ful.

It's even better when you realize that the trigger actually moves, the slide pulls back and springs forward, and the magazine and big honkin' scope are both removable. More removable than anything made out of Lego is removable, I mean. You can see the whole kit in motion in this video (watch your volume for that ending).
Link.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
This LEGO replica of ‘Doom’s’ BFG weighs a whopping 20 pounds

When they call it a big, uh, freakin’ gun, they’re not kidding around.

YouTuber ZaziNombies, who builds LEGO replicas of video game weapons, has at last turned his attention to Doom‘s famous BFG 9000, and the results do not disappoint. Measuring more than 3 feet long, and weighing about 20 pounds, it required more than 5,000 bricks to construct.

“It definitely hurt the arms and wrists to hold it out in front of you as they do in the game,” he explains. “Definitely worth it, though, as this weapon is an absolute beast.”

Link.

NotSoFast

No video of someone walking by and slapping it out of his hands? Camera slowly pans up to show the tears gently rolling down his cheeks.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
I picked a few more of the architecture series up today

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated

i finally got around to assembling this set earlier today

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
i assembled poe dameron's x-wing on may the fourth of course! yeah i know.......OOOOF!

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
so yeah, my wife just sent me an email informing me that my youngest kid actually does pay attention to me and that she ordered the ghostbusters firehouse headquarters set for me!

1,800-Piece LEGO Collector's Edition Batman Tumbler Coming Soon
August 7, 2014

This is the $200 Collector's Edition LEGO Tumbler due out in September. The vehicle measures 15-inches by 9-inches and contains 1,869-pieces. Mostly black ones. I think I might build it. Then add fireworks to the back and accidentally set it ablaze trying to make it speed down my parent's driveway. Raise your hand if you know what burning LEGO bricks smell like. Now everybody else look around the room and notice the people with their hands raised. Those are my people.

Keep going for a bunch more shots.

http://geekologie.com/2014/08/ooh-la-la-1800-piece-collectors-edition.php
Might have bought that one... :::cough:::