Legos

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
LEGO Minecraft Sets to Release Later This Year
It's like Minecraft in real life...sort of.
By Cassidee MoserLEGO enthusiast site The Brick Fan has posted two images of the long-awaited Minecraft sets expected to release later this year.

The first set is called The Cave and has been spotted on UK retailer Hamley's website and includes several iconic Minecraft items, including TNT, a pickaxe, Steve, a spider, a zombie, and a chest to store items in.

The second set, simply called The Farm, contains several crops pulled directly from the game, including sugar cane and wheat, crafting table, animals, Steve, and a skeleton. Other sets expected to launch at a later date are pulled from different aspects of the game, including The First Night, The Ender Dragon, and The Mine.

All of the sets are officially licensed and built to regular size for the first time, including standard-sized bricks and figures rather than the previously-released Micro World sets.

BIV

LEGO Releasing A 1,996-Piece Ultimate Collector Edition Of Boba Fett's Ship
September 10, 2014 in add it to my christmas list, boba fett, coming soon, count me in, lego, let's build something together (a lasting friendship maybe?!), looks like a fun build, modular, plastic, ship, spaceships, star wars, transportation
Facebook Twitter Google+

LEGO has just announced the latest addition to their Ultimate Collector Series of models -- a 1,996-piece version of Boba Fett's ship, the Slave I. The set will be released later this year for $200 and even comes with a Han Solo in carbonite minifig. F

Thanks again to Richard, who agrees that LEGO bricks are no anus's best friend.

http://geekologie.com/2014/09/lego-releasing-a-1996-piece-ultimate-col.php

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't afford. :(

NotSoFast

I can't wait for the ACLU to try to get them to change it's name for the children...

I put the two leaves in the kitchen table so I can spread out and organize the pieces... and cheapest place for it was Toys R Us... well unless you want to save like $2 and wait for it on Amazon.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I put the two leaves in the kitchen table so I can spread out and organize the pieces... and cheapest place for it was Toys R Us... well unless you want to save like $2 and wait for it on Amazon.

um ages 11-16........

Been chasing the small dog around with it... I did put the front pinion in backwards.... whoopsie

Last edited:

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Anybody thinking of getting a Millenium Falcon should jump soon. Looks to EOL soon.

BIV

First Look At An Official Jurassic World LEGO Set
December 29, 2014 in count me in, dinosaurs, i will own all of these so hard it hurts, i'm ready, jurassic world, lego, movies, wait is that supposed to be chris pratt because if it is you need to make him way more hunky, wait so is that just a normal t-rex or is that the hybrid man-made dinosaur that's killing everybody? I NEED ANSWERS, yes please

Facebook Twitter Google+

This is the first peek at one of the official Jurassic World LEGO sets coming out. I like the little mosquito in amber piece, that was a nice touch. As you can probably imagine, I will own this set. I will own it so hard. Plus jam a handful of those velociraptors up my keister. Will they get stuck and lead to an embarrassing trip to the hospital? Probably. Will my insurance cover it? Probably not. THANKS, OBAMA.

Keep going for some a couple shots of the t-rex hybrid and velociraptors.

http://geekologie.com/2014/12/first-look-at-an-official-jurassic-world.php

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
I want Itchy and Scratchy.
i recently saw these at target and thought the same thing. i was tempted to buy the entire box of them but decided against it

i recently saw these at target and thought the same thing. i was tempted to buy the entire box of them but decided against it
Ya that is why I will do a special trip to Toys R Us for Lego... I pick out what set and go buy it... and I totally avoid toy departments at other stores I venture into.

BIV

BIV

LEGO Releasing 2,996-Piece Avengers Helicarrier Playset
January 29, 2015 in LEGO, avengers, building things, does not actually fly, expensive, for $350 it should at least over above the table a little, i mean i want it but $350 my god that's a lot of coconuts, modular, movie, plastic, superheroes
Facebook Twitter Google+

This is the 2,996-piece S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier playset due out this March for $350. It will come with five minifigs (Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Maria Hill) and is expected to be between first and third place on my birthday wishlist this year depending on the availability of jetpacks and hoverboards by early August.

Keep going for a bunch more shots (including the secret control center hidden beneath the middle of the carrier) and a video.