Leticia on the radio

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Why do R&F play this girl's shit on the air? All her songs blow ass...allergic to beans? Fucking retarded....Scared of Statues? Even worse...The band she plays with is awful, they think they are clever...they come off like some 3rd rate Frank Zappa.

The Va-jay jay of the Day Day Day totally sucked.

Please, stop letting her on the radio...stop playing her songs...she sucks.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
Why do R&F play this girl's shit on the air? All her songs blow ass...allergic to beans? Fucking retarded....Scared of Statues? Even worse...The band she plays with is awful, they think they are clever...they come off like some 3rd rate Frank Zappa.

The Va-jay jay of the Day Day Day totally sucked.

Please, stop letting her on the radio...stop playing her songs...she sucks.
I didn't think the songs were horrible but they could be alot better. I hate the fucking Va Jay Day shit. I think she is a pretty good looking chick who is what some people consider a hipster, and I think this is why Ron lets her do her shit on air. To tell you the truth I think anything Pitzy has done beats anything she did. I say give Pitz a chance and see what happens.

Dec 18, 2004
I think you would like her stuff better if she was fucking you while you were listening to it.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
She's a cool chick, and Ron doesn't put unfunny people on the air. So you're wrong.

underdog423

Aug 31, 2005
Thankfully, its not up to you. If Ronnie wants it on the air, it gets on the air.

Ron and Fez are really good at supporting their listeners and their friends, no matter what it is.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Leticia is not only a intern that gets the show, but she is a friend of the show and seems like a relly cool chick. Her songs are very catchy and she has a nice voice... Ronnie B knows what he is doing...

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
Leticia is a good egg.
I like the music.
Glad Ronnie is makin decisions and not moron listeners.

Sep 13, 2005
New Jersey
she might be ok but her songs suck and so did her one bit

if you liked va-jay jay of the day day day i don't know what to say. it was horrible

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
What religion is he? Again, he is not Christian. Leticia? "Uh, Baptist?"

She is an official dumbass. The opposite of Lilly.

Leticia = Radio Shit indeed.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i could live without her
seems like a cool girl
she's no Francine though

Ronnie's just fishing for anything that bites
i don't blame him
he needs all the help he can get

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
She's good when she's talking and interacting, her music is terrible though. She does have a pretty good voice though.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I liked her songs on beans and statues. Maybe she just isn't your cup of tea.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Leticia ia all about the show, living for the show and that was before the internship as well. She is the real deal. That seems harder to find these days.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
She's a cool chick, and Ron doesn't put unfunny people on the air. So you're wrong.
dave is on the air. earl is on the air. :action-sm
damn someone beat me to it

What religion is he? Again, he is not Christian. Leticia? "Uh, Baptist?"

She is an official dumbass. The opposite of Lilly.

Leticia = Radio Shit indeed.
wait, I bet most of the people who were listening probably ran the list of religions in their head before Ron the answer was given.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I fucking hate not hearing Ron and Fez everyday because I have heard so little of Letica's stuff on air I can't really say I like her or not.

All I will say is that as someone who has had the privilege of Ron and Fez play thier music on air, they are always cool to show friends and give back all the time. That's one of the things that make them so great.

But having said that, Ronnie would never let crap on his show either. So he genuinly likes Letica's stuff in my opinion and wants it there, so you're gonna have to deal with it.

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
damn someone beat me to it

wait, I bet most of the people who were listening probably ran the list of religions in their head before Ron the answer was given.
Ron had just reprimanded Pitsy that the dude was not Christian. He had emphasized this for the 3rd time when this dumb chick said Baptist. It really was a show killer.

OnASouth

Feb 3, 2006
she sucks. her songs ought to be 10 seconds long. all but one of them(take it, bitch) are basically one slightly clever sentence repeated for 3 minutes.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Peabody MA
At least she's better than Rene...Thank god thurday was her last day.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
She seems like a cool chick, not a fan of the music at all though.

I have to disagree with those here who say Ron does not let shit on his show. As brilliant as he is on mic, that fact that he still allows Earl to work there after countless fuckups and repeatedly bringing the show to a crashing halt makes me question his judgement slightly.

Valued Listener

I almost died at birth
Jun 29, 2005
philly
Trying to give her a chance but I cant say I'm diggin what she's brought on air so far. I dont care if she's a 'cool chick'.

Lazy N

New Wackbag
Dec 8, 2007
Newb

I think part of Leticia's shtick is to be slightly annoying and it works. I love her shit. I agree most songs could be shorter.

This is my first post ever on a message board. Normally I just read and get pissed off.

Lazy N

New Wackbag
Dec 8, 2007
Black Girl

Earl's countless fuck ups account for a third of the shows material. I love pile up on Earl days. I love the WNEW , O&A , beat up Earl days.

The rest is 1/3 Dave talking out his ass and 1/3 Fez's problems.
Then repeat.