Let's Get HIGH SOCIETY LIVE

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Ron said they need a groundswell of internet support to get this going.

At this point Wicky is the one cock blocking the show ("too much swearing").

Let's let Wicky and XM know we want to hear the show. How can YOU help do this?

Email him: Don.Wicklin@xmradio.com

Tell him you want to hear Bronx Johnny & Pepper Hicks live on XM 202 on a Saturday night show. Best to keep it classy and clean.

Possible talking points:

> Bronx Johnny & Pepper do a great job on the show.
> You heard High Society and enjoyed it very much.
> You want to hear original programming during the weekends.

Other emails you can CC on the email:

programming@xmradio.com
Kevin.Straley@xmradio.com
eric.logan@xmradio.com

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
I have had an ongoing support survey going for quite some time for this same cause, if you havent signed the petition yet, plz do so.

www.bronxjohnny.com

*note: all sponsor links and content are approved by Bronx Johnny, and Pepper Hicks.

I am blasting Don W with updates ever few days :)

I am on with you guys 100% fullforce. I want to see this show on air!!

As you can see, we got a few hundred supporting this already, in short notice.

Respect,

MLC

watsonnostaw

May 6, 2005
" Too much swearing " ? Is Wicky fucking serious ?
it was a bit over used, listening to the podcasts it was a potty mouthfest

timing is everything, time and placement of vulgar language = comedy gold

overused and the "shock" factor wears off rather quickly

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
You had me at "Let's get HIGH..."

Now I'm off to sign the petition and send some e-mails.

WeToYou

I am fucking pointless.
Jan 18, 2006
Yo. I'm signing this.

MrUgly

Who Else?
Apr 27, 2006
South Jamaica, NY
I'm listening on syndication underground right now and I want this show permanently. I listened for 2 minutes and got hooked.

RENFIELD

May 11, 2007
Hey.. i was totally entertained...
they kept it going... they kept it interesting...

I'd like to hear the show earlier...
maybe 10 pm or 11 ?

KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THE SUITS

coinedpro

May 12, 2007
I thought High Society was pretty awful and that they were trying too hard to be edgy. The facrt that it was impossible to tell the difference between two of the hosts was also pretty distracting.

They made Than&Sam sound like professional radio veterans.

Valued Listener

I almost died at birth
Jun 29, 2005
philly
I really like having something to listen to after the bar on a Saturday night. They really did do a good job and I wanna see em get back on soon and often.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
it was a bit over used, listening to the podcasts it was a potty mouthfest

timing is everything, time and placement of vulgar language = comedy gold

overused and the "shock" factor wears off rather quickly
That's just the way the hosts of the show speak when they are amongst their peers, it has nothing to do with comedic or shock factor. For lack of a better term, it's natural conversation.

Bronx Johnny

Nov 17, 2006
the Bronx
i dig doing radio, the show we do is vulgar, i concur, we don't do it too be out there or even be motherfucking wacky, if you ever met me you know i like to talk "dirty" first word i ever said was mother fucker bitch ask my dad. Hey you got your right too your opinion and i got a right to say suck my dick coinpro, got no beef with what WatsonnostaW, because it wasn't ripping what im doing and sensing with at least watson its just an opinion it aint hating, but on some real shit as long as there folks out in this motherfucker that enjoy im keep hanging smoking drinking and HSR gonna keep doing what we do not really giving fuck cuz everyday we hustling. There is room for improvement on our show no bullshit and we are open to Constructive criticism and suggestions but if you gonna hate let me get your work address and a bus ticket so i can go to your place of employment and hate on you. I would like to say thanks for the love and if you hating do what you do but make sure you do it better then what we doing and suck a dick. Would like to thank my bitch for taking proper dictation and using big words love ya Gloria you Nappy Headed OOOOOOO lol love Wackbag. Church Preach Tabernacle and two bisexual bitches on a panther making out.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
Keep the shows coming Johnny.

High Society kicks ass.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
i dig doing radio, the show we do is vulgar, i concur, we don't do it too be out there or even be motherfucking wacky, if you ever met me you know i like to talk "dirty" first word i ever said was mother fucker bitch ask my dad. Hey you got your right too your opinion and i got a right to say suck my dick coinpro, got no beef with what WatsonnostaW, because it wasn't ripping what im doing and sensing with at least watson its just an opinion it aint hating, but on some real shit as long as there folks out in this motherfucker that enjoy im keep hanging smoking drinking and HSR gonna keep doing what we do not really giving fuck cuz everyday we hustling. There is room for improvement on our show no bullshit and we are open to Constructive criticism and suggestions but if you gonna hate let me get your work address and a bus ticket so i can go to your place of employment and hate on you. I would like to say thanks for the love and if you hating do what you do but make sure you do it better then what we doing and suck a dick. Would like to thank my bitch for taking proper dictation and using big words love ya Gloria you Nappy Headed OOOOOOO lol love Wackbag. Church Preach Tabernacle and two bisexual bitches on a panther making out.
:huh: yeah. wait, wait what?
love bronx johnny though

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
would love to hear high society on XM again...

AND THIS TIME I PROMISE NOT TO GO INTO STUDIO AND ALMOST GET PEOPLE FIRED!!
:)