Lets get serious here

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
What the fuck is up with Starbucks getting rid of the Chonga Bagel? That bagel was the yummiest of all yummy things. And no, that smaller, harder, not nearly as yummy "everything" bagel is NOT and adequate substitute for the greatness of a toasted chonga with cream cheese.

Starbucks, I am disappoint. Go fuck yourselves. Fuck yourselves right in your mermaid fish ass.

That is all.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
That is true. White people problems tend to be more 'Fluffy' than black people problems such as "Where'ma git mah nex fouteh an'a ho'. Yo der' be summun' wif summin' I wan'. Gibs'me dat'."

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
chumba wumba mocha chata faga latte womba lamba filla choca caca

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
You bet your ass. I'm a fancy white person and I deserve a fancy bagel.
Yes, and served by a black person.

At least they have those little mini vanilla donuts. And that vanilla bean macchiato. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey
fuck your chonga bagel....we all know it wasn't born in the US....errr....blech

seriously though, the Cinnamon Crunch bagel at Panera Bread is the best bagel ever created

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Not to get all food region diva-ish but if you live in Seattle you havent had a decent bagel. But you are also going to Starbucks so Im guessing you really dont give a shit about the quality of bagel or coffee.

Dec 9, 2004
West Chester
What the fuck is up with Starbucks getting rid of the Chonga Bagel? That bagel was the yummiest of all yummy things. And no, that smaller, harder, not nearly as yummy "everything" bagel is NOT and adequate substitute for the greatness of a toasted chonga with cream cheese.

Starbucks, I am disappoint. Go fuck yourselves. Fuck yourselves right in your mermaid fish ass.

That is all.
And all this time I thought you were a guy. Silly me.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Be a man and go to Dunkin, ya pantywaists.
We don't have dunkin. Hell, we only have four Krispy Kremes in the entire Puget Sound.

Not to get all food region diva-ish but if you live in Seattle you havent had a decent bagel. But you are also going to Starbucks so Im guessing you really dont give a shit about the quality of bagel or coffee.
1. I don't get their nasty ass coffee unless I am desperate.
2. It's the only thing around my work that opens at 6:00 a.m..
3. It's in my building and i don't have time between reports to take two elevator banks and run to another building to get food.
4. The Chonga bagel was fucking delicious.

I also found out today that only the Puget Sound stores carried them, so that's likely why they were booted.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Are they like the mini chocolate donuts but only vanilla
Well shit.

I never liked Starbucks until I discovered their black tea Arnold Palmer.

I still haven't figured out their bullshit sizes though. Completely cliche I know, but what the fuck.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Starbucks bagels, I bet you consider McDonalds hamburgers as actual hamburgers.

[yt]YhhmOEpJobY[/yt]