Lets get Wackbag or O&A to sponser Joe Lauzon in his next fight

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
So tonight I watched the UFC fight night and Terry Martin was sponsered by Man-Douche-Cow. Joe Lauzon, who is suppose to be a fellow wackbagger is fighting next in Jersey at UFC 78 on November 17th. How about Wackbag or O&A sponser him in his next fight and get our name on his trunks. I'm willing to throw in some money. J-Lo if you're on here, how much to get wackbag.com on your trunks?

...MOD NOTE...You may now donate here: http://www.wackbag.com/donate.php

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
That would actually be pretty cool. I'd pitch in.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
dont think the boys would go for it for some reason but I am so down for this

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
dont think the boys would go for it for some reason but I am so down for this
Why not, they've had UFC fighters in there before and have promoted UFC fights before? Op, Ant, make this happen. It's in Jersey so you know a lot of people would get behind him.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
dude i would love it if they boys would do it but they know about Joe and never had him on and it be one thing if OnA put the money up themselves (which I dont see happening) but there is no way they are gonna get cbs or xm to fork over what... a few g's.

I would love it if they did but if this is gonna happen I think we have to do it

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
I just send a message to Joe on Myspace asking him what it would cost or what we have to get to get wackbag or o&a on his trunks, I'll let you know what he says

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
dude i would love it if they boys would do it but they know about Joe and never had him on and it be one thing if OnA put the money up themselves (which I dont see happening) but there is no way they are gonna get cbs or xm to fork over what... a few g's.

I would love it if they did but if this is gonna happen I think we have to do it
I really don't think it'll be a that much, i mean he's only gonna make between 2-5k for the fight probably and double that if he wins. If man douche can do it, it can't be that much

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
I really don't think it'll be a that much, i mean he's only gonna make between 2-5k for the fight probably and double that if he wins. If man douche can do it, it can't be that much
yeah but it's a tax write off for him, it's the only advertising he can get these days.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
well here's what you do...

1. contact joe and/or his management and get a figure

2. email EVERYONE from the show, danny, than, steve etc.

3. If 2 fails PM the mods here and let them know the price and the deadline

4. set up a paypal account

remember november isnt far off, alot of people here are lazy so they need a few weeks to make anything happen

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
well here's what you do...

1. contact joe and/or his management and get a figure

2. email EVERYONE from the show, danny, than, steve etc.

3. If 2 fails PM the mods here and let them know the price and the deadline

4. set up a paypal account

remember november isnt far off, alot of people here are lazy so they need a few weeks to make anything happen

i have that plan, but it's in my drunken head right now. When I get to work tomorrow, I 'll get all that shit done.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
personally I would prefer to see wackbag than OnA on his trunks

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
Once I hear back from Joe or his camp I will let you all know, and thank you all. We NEED to make his happen!!!! (the !'s are for Jimmy)

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
especially given the fact that his next fight is in Newark, getting Joe Lauzon on the show, or finally atleast recognized on air is something the fans have to pursue. its amazing that it hasnt already happened.

Id be in for paying for sponsorship as well

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
We would kick in for a wackbag.com sponsorship.

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
well i just found an address for the person in charge of his sponsers and sent him an email. Hopefully I'll hear back from him today.

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
Ok I heard back from Joe, he said spots on his shorts and shirt go for $2,000. He said he would love to have wackbag sponsor him. I'm gonna send an email to the mods and see what they can do to get the word out there.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
right now theres over 370 people online...if each of them gave 6 bucks we would have the 2000 needed to get the sponsorship

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
right now theres over 370 people online...if each of them gave 6 bucks we would have the 2000 needed to get the sponsorship
Most of them a too cheap to kick in. I'd say about twenty to thirty people might actually follow through and send the cash.

Personally, I'd be down for kicking in twenty-five to fifty dollars.