Let's see if anyone can name this movie

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Ok, this one is stumping me so you all have a real hard challenge. This movie I remember having a name like Schizo or something. I just rememeber in my teens I didn't know how to pronounce it.

In the film I don't remember seeing the beginning but it dealt with a guy who growing up near an Incan temple made an imaginary friend. The friend was really an Aztec/Incan/Mayan demon posing to him as a little boy. He then gets the guy to kill off some of his old friends when he comes back to the ruins as an adult. I don't remember the details except I though it was a pretty good horror flick back when I was 13/14. The movie was probably from the very early 90s.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
That's it. Thanks. I looked through IMDB. Google kept returning too many hits for me.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Cool. I have like 20 movie books here and like 12 that are horror and exploitation specific that I looked through, but I ultimately found it by googling "boy has imaginary friend who turns out to be a demon", and it came up. Then when the comment said Schizo I figured it had to be it.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
I was going to say drop dead fred but I guess I would have been wrong...

Top Bottom