OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Let's see them pay up

Discussion in 'Classic Ron & Fez Discussion' started by TonyBagels, Sep 16, 2007.

1. TonyBagels

TonyBagels Gemutlichkeit

Feb 15, 2006

Final 1 2 3 4 T
    Notre Dame (0-3) 0 0 0 0 0
    Michigan (1-2) « 10 21 7 0 38

So who was Dave gonna send the $500 to? Ooo, there's an idea for him on his B-day thread. Everyone can chip in and save his ass from his wife.
  2. striker

striker Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?

Mar 10, 2005
    Now let me see if I got this straight, a few weeks ago ESD was crying for money from Earl and Mr. B. Saying he was broke and desperate for the money. Yet, every week he goes drinking, then he coughs up this bet. Personally, I hope Casey beets his ass to a pulp then cuts his dick off.
  3. unklewilly

unklewilly Well-Known Member
    It's My Birthday!

Nov 13, 2006
    Can everyone finally see what a lying fuck this asshole really is? He does nothing but say something completely moronic anytime he opens his mouth...
    "Listerene kills all the cold germs in my mouth"
    "Just because you follow Hitler doesnt make you a Nazi"
    "They should let Charles Manson ot of jail and talk to young offenders to keep them from going to prison, now that he is older he is a lot wiser"
    Do I need to say anymore....
  4. Chester'sLiver

Chester'sLiver ESD is Wackbag's hero!

Jan 28, 2005
    No you don't, in fact you never have to post again if you don't want to. We get it, you don't like ESD.. It's radio don't let it get to you so much. Saying off the wall things is his shtick, some like it, some don't.

BTW I am not the biggest ESD fan but seeing the same thing posted in every thread that has ESD in it is just getting repetitive and kind of annoying..:action-sm