Let's Throw Ourselves Under The Bus

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I like this song. I know the backstory of the group, the 'how to' of the video, the concerts in Japan with the 10ft Hologram. There's a Rainbow Unicorn made of stars in the video, and also some Rainbow Sperm at some point I think. Which is fitting since contrary to the Redhead Fiance I have and 2 kids, I must be a cocksucker in the recesses of my brain.

Fucking end me now.

[YT]NFgVvMK4EfU[/YT]

Would anyone else like to link a song they enjoy but really shouldn't? Or should I just go pull a Brooks now and hang myself now.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
I'll go a little different direction with this.
I'll go a different one. My taste is shit. I hate the Beatles and couldn't recognize more than two of their songs. I hate the Who. I hate Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. I hate Jimmy Hendrix and the Punks and the Cunts or whatever other classic rock bands are supposed to be good. I've been assaulted with their music by 100 radio stations for years and it all sounds like shit, and I have zero respect for any of it.

I'll stick with my ridiculous bands like Pantera and Slayer, and my Anthrax songs with their lyrics about The Walkin Dude and Judge Dredd. I realize I have no taste or artistic appreciation, but if it sounds like cocks being sucked then it's gay. Far as I'm concerned.

I guess the lamest type thing I listen to is Lily Allen

[yt]7F-lqOrRcIY[/yt]

[yt]5Qa28ZrHPcc[/yt]

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I fucking LOVE Barry Mannilow. If I wasn't on my phone I'd give you guys a little "somewhere down the road" or "even now"

AmberLee

High Five Champion
I love marilyn manson. I have one of his logos tattooed on my foot. He can do no wrong.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I fucking LOVE Barry Mannilow. If I wasn't on my phone I'd give you guys a little "somewhere down the road" or "even now"
Here you go. Faggotry at it's finest:

[yt]p7vP6iAX4dw[/yt]
[yt]U6MpKd_BUBM[/yt]

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
I listen to a ton of Electronic Dance Music. Can't get much gayer that that, right?

My favorite 2:
[yt]Ob1MdOuJbM4[/yt]

[yt]YT2llHy1VDg[/yt]

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
[YT]YhsZcxnwLB4[/YT]

[yt]pjbNLVQ_Iwk[/yt]

In terms of Music? I am the gayest of them all.

I have everyone beat...
I won't change the station..
..in fact, I'll turn it up if this little diddy comes on...

[YT]rog8ou-ZepE[/YT]
:killme:

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Way to help those tires roll right over my belly there, PF... :icon_mrgr

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
At least she's pretty & has a nice soothing voice.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Did you see what I posted?! I needed SOME kind of buffer. Sorry you had to be collateral damage.. :icon_wink
Good point. I get douche chills every time some mook asks to sing that horrid song at my karaoke gigs.

lajikal

hope this is not a setup. only redeeming factor is i wanna stick it in her pink hole.

[YT]1TO48Cnl66w[/YT]

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I forgot to mention that I am also a closeted BeeGees fan...

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I forgot to mention that I am also a closeted BeeGees fan...
I sometimes sing Andy Gibbs "I Just Want To Be Your Everything" at karaoke shows. :icon_eek:

Top the awesome gayness that is me.