Let's Throw Ourselves Under The Bus

DiggerNick

Donator

I admit, I did like this song quite a bit when it came out, But I realise now that it, in the intervening years, has become the ultimate millennial beta male anthem. It's about a friend-zoned loser who pines for some cum-dumpster who would barely give him the time of day.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
"Hey, Torch! Kick out the jams, bro!"
"You got it, dude!"
Being as this is the "throw yourself under the bus" thread, I'll do so. In truth, I don't hate this song. Kind of like it, in fact.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Being as this is the "throw yourself under the bus" thread, I'll do so. In truth, I don't hate this song. Kind of like it, in fact.
A friend made me an Asia mix CD a few years ago. The musicianship is fine and its produced well but there's no edge or balls to any if it whatsoever . Its like the musical equivalent of low fat vanilla ice cream

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
A friend made me an Asia mix CD a few years ago. The musicianship is fine and its produced well but there's no edge or balls to any if it whatsoever . Its like the musical equivalent of low fat vanilla ice cream
I couldn't name another Asia song other than Heat of the Moment. That being said, it's a perfectly fine song, if a bit faggoty. Goat wasn't wrong there. But it is catchy.

Floyd1977

Kind of liked this one. Seemed very Tarantino-ish. Only problem is she’s supposed to be a sex goddess, but is a fatty

DiggerNick

Donator
Kind of liked this one. Seemed very Tarantino-ish. Only problem is she’s supposed to be a sex goddess, but is a fatty

This song was intolerable years ago. I don't know about the US but in Australia it got incessant airplay.

And, yes, she's a fatty and is therefore worthless.

Floyd1977

This song was intolerable years ago. I don't know about the US but in Australia it got incessant airplay.

And, yes, she's a fatty and is therefore worthless.
First time I heard it was in my supermarket.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

That fucking song was played up here on the Radio so many times, I've broke two different clock radios in anger of it always being on.

Didn't even wash her hands after flushing. Filthy girl.

Floyd1977

That fucking song was played up here on the Radio so many times, I've broke two different clock radios in anger of it always being on.

Didn't even wash her hands after flushing. Filthy girl.
I don't generally listen to what "the kids" are into these days so I didn't realize how played out it was. I'd probably get sick of it quick.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I don't generally listen to what "the kids" are into these days so I didn't realize how played out it was. I'd probably get sick of it quick.
There's this fuckwit OCD asian at my work that must have the local top 40 on. Then it's the replay of 'The Jim Rome Show' in the evenings. Twice.

So I'm often 'forced' to listen to that song. Or that Imagine Dragons piece of shit. Or that Ed Sherran piece of shit.

Thank christ for noise cancelling headphones.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I normally hate new-agey shit, but I've loved this song ever since I heard it in study hall way back in 6th or 7th grade. I'd been wondering what that song was from that day, not having heard it even once since then, until yesterday, when I finally found it and bought it. I have to say, I still love it.