Let's Throw Ourselves Under The Bus

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I normally hate new-agey shit, but I've loved this song ever since I heard it in study hall way back in 6th or 7th grade. I'd been wondering what that song was from that day, not having heard it even once since then, until yesterday, when I finally found it and bought it. I have to say, I still love it.

I had that album back in the day. Was great to fall asleep to.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

New Album is out. Think this is the lead track. Love the song. Love the album. "YH? We don't give a shit." I'm aware. But since I don't talk to anyone, you poor fucks get to suffer my adoration for my affection of Japanese Music. Nakata can't make a bad song. I don't think it's in his DNA.

Yesterdays Hero

The mixing of animation and live action is coming along in a big big way.

Yesterdays Hero

So are they taken seriously in Japan, or are they seen as just another one of those dopey 'idol' bands?
I've no idea. The interviews I've seen, the convey themselves seriously (except Miku of course). They're nowhere near an idol band (i.e. Ladybaby Ver 2.0), play well, make and sing their own music. So to look down on them as they have costumes? Cmon. Crowds chant for Misa multiple times a show, and she does shots from a bottle as she's big into drinking and it's now a running joke.

2:08

Yesterdays Hero

Original

Marty Friedman talking about Covering it @ 4:15

Marty Friedman doing it

Lyrics + Guitar

Last edited:

Yesterdays Hero

Yellow fever. Admit it.
Negative. I've little to no interest in Asian Women. That screech they make when you bang them is a boner auto-killer. I love near all music he puts out though. I can't get away from it.

Yesterdays Hero

Road Trip for Sushi close to two hours away:

Black Friend: Fuck is this?

White Friend: Tokyo Police Club. They're good

Black Friend: You couldn't like a whiter song.

White Friend: Beyonce is enjoyed by only white women

Black Friend: ...Damn.

DiggerNick

Donator
This song was on the radio in the liquor store yesterday. I've had it in my head ever since.

The band is Dutch but the video was shot in Australia, where they had a few huge hits in the 80's.

Yesterdays Hero

They're going on a 4th World Tour soon. They're playing Canada for the first time, in Toronto. That's relatively close to me.

I didn't get tickets in the first few rows for my Spawnling and I the day the went on sale. I certainly didn't get custom Perfume Hi-Tops made for my Spawnling and I to wear to the show. I'm sure as fuck not taking a week off work to fly out there.

No sir. Not at all.

They're going on a 4th World Tour soon. They're playing Canada for the first time, in Toronto. That's relatively close to me.

I didn't get tickets in the first few rows for my Spawnling and I the day the went on sale. I certainly didn't get custom Perfume Hi-Tops made for my Spawnling and I to wear to the show. I'm sure as fuck not taking a week off work to fly out there.

No sir. Not at all.
Good thing. Nobody wants to be the guy that's forcing twink nip music on their kids.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff

No sir. Not at all.
Whatever you do dont wear a shirt of the band youre going to see

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I've read the legends on how that's a big no-no.
Massive no no. If you buy it at the show its acceptable but never show up in it. I always go with a band shirt of a band thats way more brutal/disturbing than who im seeing. My go tos are either Cannibal Corpse or Cradle of Filth (particularly their Bathory Aurora album cover because it has a woman sitting a tub of blood)

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Massive no no. If you buy it at the show its acceptable but never show up in it. I always go with a band shirt of a band thats way more brutal/disturbing than who im seeing. My go tos are either Cannibal Corpse or Cradle of Filth (particularly their Bathory Aurora album cover because it has a woman sitting a tub of blood)
So do you go to concerts shirtless?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job

No sir. Not at all.
Is there a Canadian version of an amber alert?

And don't say maple alert. I just came up with it. It's mine.