Let's Throw Ourselves Under The Bus

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I normally hate new-agey shit, but I've loved this song ever since I heard it in study hall way back in 6th or 7th grade. I'd been wondering what that song was from that day, not having heard it even once since then, until yesterday, when I finally found it and bought it. I have to say, I still love it.

I had that album back in the day. Was great to fall asleep to.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.

New Album is out. Think this is the lead track. Love the song. Love the album. "YH? We don't give a shit." I'm aware. But since I don't talk to anyone, you poor fucks get to suffer my adoration for my affection of Japanese Music. Nakata can't make a bad song. I don't think it's in his DNA.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
So are they taken seriously in Japan, or are they seen as just another one of those dopey 'idol' bands?
I've no idea. The interviews I've seen, the convey themselves seriously (except Miku of course). They're nowhere near an idol band (i.e. Ladybaby Ver 2.0), play well, make and sing their own music. So to look down on them as they have costumes? Cmon. Crowds chant for Misa multiple times a show, and she does shots from a bottle as she's big into drinking and it's now a running joke.

2:08

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.

Road Trip for Sushi close to two hours away:

Black Friend: Fuck is this?

White Friend: Tokyo Police Club. They're good

Black Friend: You couldn't like a whiter song.

White Friend: Beyonce is enjoyed by only white women

Black Friend: ...Damn.