Let's Throw Ourselves Under The Bus

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
My four year old got me into this web show. I think it's cute and funny.

ruckstande

Donator
I just committed the number one rule of cooking. Never leave your food unattended. I just had $25 with if short ribs on the grill and was in the house preparing other food. I walked back out to a pegged out grill thermometer and a blaze on my deck. Fortunately the only thing destroyed was dinner.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Bought the soundtrack to the infamous '78 Frampton & Bee Gee's Sgt Pepper movie. The film is terrible in that bad taste 'only in the 70s would they make something like this' type of way but some of the cover songs were really good... Aerosmith's Come Together, Billy Preston's Get Back, the Bee Gee's A Day In The Life etc.
When I was 12 I liked my dad's Sgt Pepper record (the original Beatles one) and got it from the library back when they had a lot of vinyl. I got home and was confused why it didn't sound like the version dad had or why the cover art was different. Turns out I accidently got the film soundtrack instead

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I went to see Peter Murphy in concert. He seemed much more mellow than last year.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

Christina Scabbia is one of my favorite singers. Her voice is very very good. But goddam if I don't hate, and I mean a writhing fucking loathing despising hatred for Andrea Ferro. I'd be a huge Lacuna Coil fan, but that Ferro just stinks to high heaven. I'd love her as a solo vocalist.

DiggerNick

Donator

Christina Scabbia is one of my favorite singers. Her voice is very very good. But goddam if I don't hate, and I mean a writhing fucking loathing despising hatred for Andrea Ferro. I'd be a huge Lacuna Coil fan, but that Ferro just stinks to high heaven. I'd love her as a solo vocalist.
That guy is audible AIDS. A metal journalist was talking about how he hates it when they go to interview Christina and that cunt has to tag along, and they're thinking to themselves: "Your stuff isn't gonna get used, mate."

Yesterdays Hero

That guy is audible AIDS. A metal journalist was talking about how he hates it when they go to interview Christina and that cunt has to tag along, and they're thinking to themselves: "Your stuff isn't gonna get used, mate."
They've dozens of songs. And so few of them are listenable due to that fuckwit and his warbling. She's got a great voice. Their band plays great. But him. Fucking hell, he's so bad.

DiggerNick

Donator
You know how every 'verb the noun' metalcore band has one ugly, fat cunt in the band that they put at the back of every band photo (usually the bassist)? He's in there because his parents were the only ones who would let the band rehearse in their garage, so they kind of had to keep him.

Andrea Ferro is their equivalent of that. He somehow had to be in the band and they haven't found a good enough reason to ditch his miserable ass.

Yesterdays Hero

Never liked a single Weezer song. Got one that sounds similar to '80's Poprock? Yup.

Also a full version of Trollz, as Laco is both hot and a great singer.

And a relink of the first video in this whole awful shitty thread. Complete with Rainbow Sperm. I don't know why there's Rainbow Sperm in the video. I guess 'Because Japan' is as good a reason as any.

Yesterdays Hero

After too long, Anamanaguchi released their second full album of Chiptune music. I really missed their style, but am still pissed at the length of time between albums. The fuck. There's 4 of those fuckers in the group. Get it together. There's a producer in Japan that has an album every 6 months. Took you pricks 6 and a half years? Ridiculous.

Yesterdays Hero

I've played this fucker on Osu and gotten double S rank. I then stopped playing Osu, as that's a deeeeeep fucking rabbithole of a game.

ruckstande

Donator
Crying because my brother is moving to North Carolina. Sad not because he's leaving but because my parents are in their 80's and upset. I hate to see my mom cry.

Yesterdays Hero

Bagel and this guy did too.

Edit: I didn't realise Yesterdays hero was resurrecting a Nine Year old thread.
Resurrecting a thread means it has to not be posted in for a length of time. This one is current, and has been since its start. :action-sm