Lewis Black gets hit on stage by bottle

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Wow that sucks. What assholes people can be. Where was that anyway?

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
and thats the reason why there's a three drink limit at the cellar, assholes:mad4:

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
I thought I heard Lewis say that was Bonnaroo.

Hopefully that cocksucker got smashed in the face for throwing that. Lewis played it off well.

PDX909

May 12, 2007
I saw Lewis on Thursdee night and he talked about that night at Bonnaroo. It was a gag where he was asked to come on stage and sing, but the band played an instrumental so he was standing there like a dope waiting for his moment. I think he played some sets on other nights though.. If you get a chance to see Lewis this year you should, he's really on form.. fucking love that guy... no homo.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
glad he's on the PNC virus show

Bit Wrecker

Too big to fail
Oct 10, 2006
Yes that's probably Bonaroo. I believe the band is Gov't Mule. Definitely Warren Haynes.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
At least he didn't crumple like that faggot from Panic At The Disco.
After watching it, I'm glad he's back in good with the boys

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
Missed him at Bonnaroo, but caught Dave Attell. Pretty funny.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
FYI, there was a shitload of spyware and malware on this link.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
and thats the reason why there's a three drink limit at the cellar, assholes:mad4:
And that's why I go to Carolines

No really, check my myspace to see drunken idiot that didn't leave Patrice alone, there are more on my hard drive, but it gets repetitive

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
i hate assholes like that. they are the "ruin it for eveyone else" guy. Lewis took it well though.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
And that's why I go to Carolines

No really, check my myspace to see drunken idiot that didn't leave Patrice alone, there are more on my hard drive, but it gets repetitive
yeah but carolines is about 40 bucks a show and doesnt have good comics everynight. you can get into the cellar for free on weekdays and see a sick lineup, and if youre sneaky enough you can have a few drinks in the cafe before hand. apparently some assholes threw glass bottles at attell and ruined it for everbody

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
apparently some assholes threw glass bottles at attell and ruined it for everbody
I heard it was his friend Babyshoes.

Seriously though, one night I went to the Cellar, and saw Darell Hammond all fucked up on Vicodin. SO CRINGEY! And Louis C K showed up unannounced, and me and the 2 people I was with went nuts. Everyone else was like "who?". I'm surprised he didn't single us out as O&A Fans haha.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
yeah but carolines is about 40 bucks a show and doesnt have good comics everynight. you can get into the cellar for free on weekdays and see a sick lineup, and if youre sneaky enough you can have a few drinks in the cafe before hand.

insert hacky QFT

There is no doubt that carolines is a better club to see headliners, 45 minute set compared to a 15 or 20 is no comparison. But AF is right that how often can you see a GOOD show at carolines, once a month maybe?where as the cellar you have really good comedians almost daily, sometimes two good shows in one night.

You will almost never see Louie CK, Jimmy, Vos, colin, Robert kelly on one show in any of the big clubs (carolines, gotham, stress factory) meanwhile at the cellar it is a regular thing.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
yeah but when one of those guys is at carolines, its a fucking amazing night.
especially lil jim

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
yeah but when one of those guys is at carolines, its a fucking amazing night.
especially lil jim
I totally agree BUT how often does jimmy do carolines... once a year maybe??

He does the cellar four times a week!!!!

Im not dissing carolines, we love the place but if you want to see a cheap good show on a normal tuesday or something the fucking cellar is the place to go

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
never been there, ill have to check it out

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
never been there, ill have to check it out

http://www.comedycellar.com

check for the lineups, you can make reservations online the morning of for free cover.

Sometimes the lineup will change so try and pick a show with a few people you want to see so if say jimmy drops off your not totally fucked.

Normally they list sunday thru thursday then the list friday and saturday late in the week, the Friday and Saturday shows are usually fucking packed and you cannot get free cover for them.

highway23

I miss NY wings
Jan 24, 2006
I wish we had a decent comedy place down here in NC...

Mort

How Many Assholes We Got On This Ship, Anyhow?
Feb 15, 2006
I wish we had a decent comedy place down here in NC...
What about Charlie Goodnights in Raleigh? A lot of big names go through there.

poopiebottoms

Sparkling Wiggles Lover
Aug 23, 2002
Yes that's probably Bonaroo. I believe the band is Gov't Mule. Definitely Warren Haynes.
The band was definitely Gov't Mule.

I think they just played Bonnaroo.

A great hard rock band, they are too.