Lftc ????

LilConor

Anyone know why Ant. has not done LFTC in a while? I miss the good old drunken days?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
After the entire Melissa thing fell apart with the twitter bullshit, he got drunk and pissed and destroyed a shitload of equipment. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was the last LFTC.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
After the entire Melissa thing fell apart with the twitter bullshit, he got drunk and pissed and destroyed a shitload of equipment. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was the last LFTC.
If the 7/28 show was the most recent one, Ill check it out. If the chick in the video is his new lady friend... yeesh.

Downing a 6 pack is show prep?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
If the 7/28 show was the most recent one, Ill check it out. If the chick in the video is his new lady friend... yeesh.
Oh no. The show I'm talking about was from the first week in August. I think it was removed from the site. It got pretty dark.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Oh no. The show I'm talking about was from the first week in August. I think it was removed from the site. It got pretty dark.
God damn, that is an episode I want to see. Someone has to have it around here.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
The millionaire has toy helicopters now. Wait for winter.

He's mentioned Sirius doesn't like that he does it. He'll probably start doing it again after negotiations.

espo222

I think he did one or two with a new girl, not sure if it's his new gf, but I think I saw him tweet about it a few weeks ago.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
I have seen two with his new chick.

And I agree with the Dicktator, he is busy doing Summer things.

I have seen two with his new chick.

And I agree with the Dicktator, he is busy doing Summer things.
Yeah he did at least two with her. A regular one with nothing but calls about guns, and the World Star video festival where they didn't have any videos ready to watch.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Oh I don't believe for a minute he put schwoogies on the show.

You know how he hates those people...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
It both gladdens and saddens me that I can get far hotter chicks into a hot tub with me than Mr. Celebrity Moneybags Cumia can.